I highly suggest you guest post because this can really improve your traffic. :D It's awesome. If you are interested in guest posting, here is what you do:
1. Choose a post you wrote. It can be one you already wrote and posted on your blog, or one you just made up.
2. Copy and paste it in the message box. Then, I will copy/paste and post it on my blog.
3. Send THE URL OF A PICTURE of you along with it. All my guest posts have pictures of them on it. So, be sure to send one! And uploading pictures from my computer to Blogger doesn't work properly for me. I have to do it by URL.
4. Tell me things you want your post to have. Like the font(only the original Blogger fonts), color, etc. If you don't tell me that, I'll assume you don't care and just put it all in normal size and the color all my posts are.
5. A link to your blog. Because I'm going to put the link in the post so that people will go to it if they feel like reading more.
1. Posts must be medium length. Not super long. I don't like reading super long posts, so I don't subject my readers to them. Also, not super short. Seriously. Who wants to waste time reading something that's like three sentences if there's like nothing to actually read?!
2. No pictures. Because obviously, I won't be able to put the pictures you want. Seeing as I don't have them. Unless you wish to give me the URL of them and tell me where to put them in your post. Unless you don't care where they are and I'll just put them wherever I see fit.
3. Perfect spelling and grammar.(:
4. DO NOT FORGET TO TELL ME THE TITLE OF THE POST.
**Remember, lovelies, that I can correct whatever I wish in your posts. Of course I will not change things that do not need changing, but I will correct grammar and spelling so that it can make sense to readers.**
Thanks, so much!!!! And send me emails! I want tons of guest posters to go on my list! :D
Here's the list of guest posters I have had so far:
Mascara on Bottom Lashes & Why it Rocks! by Sherry Blossom
3 Signs of Love. What Love means to me. by Adrian
Never Apologize for Being Pretty by Meredith
What is beauty? By Fiona
Hairdrying Ninja by David
Smiling Through Life by TreeByTheRiver.
5 Things I Hate About Hotels by Abby Noel.
Stereotypes by PurpleMist.
FILL THIS OUT. WHERE STARS ARE, YOU MUST FILL OUT. Where it says Name:, you put the title of your post. For subject, you put the theme of your post. It's not mandatory though, so you can leave it blank. :) Everything else is self-explanatory.
THANK YOU! :D