DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Pissed the fuck off.

Hi everyone. Okay, so let me give you a little summary of what has happened to me recently.
I got a letter in the mail from Revenu Quebec saying I OWE THEM 133 BUCKS. BECAUSE OF OVERPAYMENT. Okay. So, I call them and they say the guy who did my taxes put me as a tenant, so they were giving me more money than they were supposed to. So now, I have to give back all that money. And guess what? He calculated it again and told me I actually owe 400 bucks, not 133.
So I was like wow, so if I hadn't called you, you guys wouldn't have noticed and I would have just payed the 133?
And he was like no, we would have noticed eventually and it is always good to be honest with the government. Or he said some other bullshit fuckery like that. I was so angry, I don't even remember what he said because it sounded like farts.
I am still very angry. I tried to call my tax guy and his wife answered like he's outside right now, can I take a message?
I tried reallly hard to be polite. Like really, really hard. Anyways. I was pissed. I am pissed. I want to kill my tax guy.
Oh, let us just think for a fucking minute here. Where do I find 400 bucks? Do I shit it out? Do I vomit it up? Should I sell crack cocaine? Like?!!!??!!?!!!??!?!?
Ugh. I'm so done.

13 run-on sentences.:

Tuhsang said...

omg thats terrible!! I don't really have any experience with taxes and stuff as I'm still a minor but can't you make your tax guy responsible for his mistakes? shouldn't he be the one to pay them back?

StrictlyStephanie said...

Yeah... me neither... I'm still a minor.. but you know what? I hear the crack business is booming, so... XD Good luck and I hope you don't hurt your tax guy too much. (It's alright to hurt him a little (; OH he can be like NEARLY HEADLESS NICK from Harry Potter!!! LOL) Whell. Whatever you decide to do with the man, keep it PG. Er... PG-13. Or even R. Whatever floats your boat ;P

jacobluver321 said...

Lol. I love harry potter references :)
http://innerjoui.blogspot.com

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

@Tuhsang: LUCKY YOU!!! And now unfortunately, I have to pay it.
@StrictlyStephanie: LOL YESSSSSS!!! You should get in it with me ;) AND lol YESSSSS. These ideas please me.
@jacobluver321: Haha me too xD

StrictlyStephanie said...

Hey you awesome person! *ahem the Marvelous Jodie-Ann* You have just been awarded the high honour of INSPIRATIONAL BLOGGER AWARD! So you should totes visit http://strictlystephanie.blogspot.com/2014/06/o-happy-day-award-d.html to fetch your little claim to fame (; <3

Maša Milivojević said...

Hey,can you please follow my blog?I'm following yours.
unusualunforgettableunique.blogspot.com
I just started...

Karissa said...

Check Your blog email!! I just realized my mistake! Great rant btw :)

Whimsical Youngster said...

Hi Jodie, I just nominated you for the Sunshine award! Just go to this link http://whimsicalyoungster.blogspot.com/2014/07/sunshine-award.html to get it! Thanks! :D

www.whimsicalyoungster.blogspot.com

Daisy- Chan said...

This might be weird but when I saw your title I was like "damm I need to follow her"

littlekawaiidaisy

Blogger said...

Wow, your blog is really cool! Go follow mine. Even though it just has 2 posts, i'm trying to add more every week. confessionsbyateen.blogspot.com

Rhia Price said...

Also still a minor, But that sucks! Why should you take the fall for his mistakes? xD Still, The drug lord option sounds good. (; Lol xD

M said...

Oh wow. Very pissed off there. haha I'm feeling your anger. wow...

-M
http://thelyfoflittleme.blogspot.com/

teddy w said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...