DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Sex stuff

Kay so, let me just put something out here, alright? Yeah. Let me just get something off my chest here, just put it out for you wonderful people of the public to read.
Okay.
If you are a female, and you like to have sex with females, that is okay!
If you are a male and you like to have sex with males, that is okay!
If you are a female and you like to have sex with males that is not okay! I'm just kidding. OF COURSE THAT IS OKAY!
If you are a male and like to have sex with females, that is okay!
Now here we go, okay:
If you are a female, and you like to have sex WITH YOURSELF. That is also okay, and that is also very fabulous and yay you because just... yay you. And, if you are a male and you like to have sex with yourself, that is also just too fabulous for words.
Okay? Why is masturbation so bad? Why is it this awkward thing that people feel like they must skirt around? I have to admit, if my parents were to read this post, I would shoot myself in the face, but hey! It's all good, because they won't.
*nervous laughter*
No, but really, I personally see nothing wrong with it. If you do, please enlighten me, oh wise one. I wish to learn from your higher knowledge. Because I don't understand. There are just so many health benefits to masturbation. It is actually quite normal. It is normal for people to go through puberty and to be interested in their bodies. To wonder Okay, so how does this work? What happens when I do this? What would this feel like? Do I like this or that? There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Obviously, when it controls your life, it is an issue. When you are planning events with your friends and family AROUND masturbating. But, if you have nothing planned all day and you want to masturbate, what in the world is wrong with that? WHO can tell you that you can't touch YOUR OWN body? You do it in the shower, anyway! I mean, HELLO.
And, this whole thing about girls don't do it? Yeah. Do you live under a rock? Girls totally do it! They just don't talk about it as it's not ladylike, or whatever.
Here are some interesting facts:
via
What do you think about this topic?
PEACE OUT, PEEPS!


PS: I understand that religiously it is a sin, however I am not religious, so I am ranting about this anyway. If you are offended by this rant I am sorry. Please press X at the top right of this window. Thank you. :)

2 run-on sentences.:

Asinastra said...

To hell with what's ladylike. =O

I love this post!
I totally missed your last two (because I am an idiot) but I'm sorry about your friend. If you ever like, want to talk or anything, something very similar happened to me. I suspect it's happened to a lot of people, really. It's odd.

(Also, I got a tumblr, yay!)

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

Haha! I'm glad you like it! It's all good. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it! And yay! I commented on your blog about that. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...