DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

It's too cold to live.

Hey, everyone!
Today I had my first day of stage. It's at an elementary school like an hour and a half away from my house, which sucks A LOT.
BUTTTTTTTT. I think I like my placement. I have never worked with kids before, and this school is for kids from kindergarten to grade two. The kids are SO CUTE. And they kept taking my hand and saying "Sit with me!" "No sit with ME" "No please can you sit with ME" etc. and it was really great because they were fighting over me awwwww. I felt fabulous.
And when I entered the class they were all like "HI MISS, JODIEEE!" and I just died, ok.
Anyways, the kids are great. The staff is really, really nice. Lots of staff though. I have no idea how I will be able to remember all of their names LOL.
Here was my first day of stage outfit:

And look, my makeup game is on point.

Sorry for the awkward zoom in, but my makeup looks great so. HA.
So, yeah I had a good day at stage. I looked good so. And my supervisor is really, really chill. So, yay me. :)
But, OH MY GOD, it's -19 degrees Celsius! IT'S CRAZY. You see what us Canadians have to deal with? Yeah. Don't come here.
It's too cold to live.

7 run-on sentences.:

Furree Katt said...

You look great, I like the socks ;)

Working with children is always amazing, I miss my teaching days after reading your post! Good luck for the rest of stage.

And omg, stay warmmmm!

Tuhsang said...

Wow, I love kids but I could never have the patience or endurance to work with them! Props to you! :) It's like 30 degrees over here and I'm already freezing, I have no idea how I would survive up there!

Asinastra said...

Haha, I don't really gel with anyone under the age of 10 (or people in general) so I have a great deal of admiration for you! What's this 'stage' thing, though? I thought it was for a play or something at first. Some kind of volunteer work?

Anyway, have fun! Sounds like you're having a good time. You look awesome - have you started on your dreads?

Also, sorry about Nick. :(
I think you made the right decision. -hugs-

PurpleMist. said...

Awww, must be nice having cute little kids fight over you :D
Like your outfit (LOVE the socks haha) and the simple make up!

Apple Borbon said...

aww i love kids too! ♥ you're lucky you get to be with a lot of them.
and oh, can canada share some cold to the philippines? hehehe

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

@Furree Katt: Thank you so much! Yeah it's really great. Awww teach again!!!!!! And yeah I'm trying LOLOL.
@Tuhsang: It's hard lol. I'm working on it! XD Yeah it's freeeezing here. omg.
@Asinastra: Haha! A stage is an internship. :) I could have my stage pretty much anywhere, and this one is at a school. And yeah I'm enjoying it! Thank you! Thank you so much *hugs* xo
@PurpleMist.: Hahaha yes it's AWESOME! And LOLOL thank you! :D
@Apple Borbon: Yeah they're great! Hah I would love to give away as much cold as you want hahaha! xx

robert wilber said...

I just stop by to say thumbs up for doing something positive with your life you enjoy, I too like writing and build my site, best of luck to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...