DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Getting into shape for the new year FOR FREE!

Hello, everyone!
So, I have decided that for 2014, I will try to tone up. I know that I'm skinny as Hell, so I'm not trying to lose weight. Really, I am just trying to tone. I would very much like it if my arms, legs, butt and tummy did not jiggle.
SOOOOOO.
Because of the fact that I would like an amazing summer body for when summer comes, I have decided to exercise. And, because of the fact that I am unfortunately not rolling around in gorgeous colorful billzzzz, I have to find free alternatives.
So, I use apps!
YES. I use apps. As in free apps from the app store! So, if you have an Apple device, you can do these exercises, they are just fantastic.

So, one app I really like is an app called Squats 0-100 by Clear Sky Apps. There is a version you have to pay for, but there most definitely is a free version!
It is a really great app. There is also a version for sit ups and push ups. Also, there are extreme versions of each workout if you're really in shape and can handle that (I really can't.)
Another AMAZING app- and actually the one I like the most- is the Nike Training Club app.
I really think that this is the best fitness app for apple devices. It is absolutely amazing. My muscles are crazy sore from doing these workouts. And, this app is absolutely FREE! Just download it and pick a program. You can choose to get lean, toned, strong or focused. I picked toned, because that is what I want. I want nice, sculpted legs, arms and abs and a nice firm butt. So, depending on what you want, you can pick the program for you. Also, you can pick to be a beginner, intermediate or advanced, which I really like. 
So, anyways, this is an excellent app. Check it out! It can even set reminders for you on your device!! HOW COOL IS THAT?!
So, try the app and tell me what you think?
Toodles!

4 run-on sentences.:

F @ Quirks-and-Irks said...

Hi Jodie,

Thanks very much for registering Teenage-Blogger-Central! Also, I've been following your blog for a while, so I noticed your return to the blog-o-sphere.. Welcome back!
:)

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

Oh hi! Thank you so much!!! Good to be back! :D

The Brown Eyed Brunettes said...

Hi this app is amazing! Blogilates is fab just to let you know!

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

oh thank you! I'll check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...