DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, January 17, 2014

Breaking up.

So, this happened to me like a week ago:
This guy named Nick that I work with asked me out a few weeks ago.We had worked together for over a year, and then he quit.  So, he said that he had liked me for a while and he wanted to ask me out. Anyways, he asked me out and I said yes of course. He's 20, good looking, funny, nice. Why say no, right?
So, we hung out a lot, went to the movies, whatever.
And then, last week or whatever, I had just finished work and I saw a text from him. It was asking me what time I was finishing work, and if I could meet him at a store called HMV in the mall I work at. So, I said I'd be there in ten minutes.
So, when I saw him, he looked pretty awkward. So I was like "What's wrong?" And he was like "Eh... We'll sit down and talk."
So we sit down and he says how his dad has been arguing with him about the fact that he is failing a lot, and how will he do well in school AND date someone? So, we have to just be friends.
Of course, I was really shocked. Because he acted like he was interested in me. Like, he held my hand all the time, and put his arm around my shoulders, and kissed me in public, and played with my fingers, and stroked my cheek, etc. All that cheesy crap you see in those cheesy movies, he did it. So, I thought he liked me. Wouldn't that be a normal thought?
So anyways. He asked me if we could still be friends. I didn't really answer. I was supposed to be waiting for my best guy friend Dimitri at McDonald's. So I stood up and said "I have to wait for Dimitri."
And Nick stood up too and was like "Okay..." and put his arms out like to hug me. I just shook my head. Like, really? You want to hug me?
He pretty much USED me during the winter break for fun or whatever, and then he dumps me when school starts. And then, he wants to hug me. I am just so glad I never had sex with him, because then I'd be shooting myself.
So anyways we start walking to McDonald's and he's making small talk. Like "sucks to work with that manager, eh? Yeah she sucks. But he's great. I love working with him. I heard this guy quit. I heard there's this new guy, what's he like?" etc. It was really annoying.
I wanted so badly to tell him to shut up, and that I really don't give a shit about what he's saying right now. Like seriously, I was all out of fucks to give. I couldn't find one single fuck.
So we went our separate ways and of course I waited for Dimitri in the crew room, talking to Sonia (my best friend) on the phone and almost crying.
Then, Dimitri came and I told him about it and he was like "Wow, that's messed up though". And, he was really comforting. Dimitri is great. He was saying like should we kill him and stuff, which really got me laughing. So, that was nice and I really appreciated it.
So, anyways. I was kind of in shock for a while. But, on the bus home, the shock wore off and my anger set in. I was furious. Why did he not think about the fact that when school starts he won't be able to date? Why date me for two weeks and then dump me?
I was actually really, really angry. And, when I'm mad, I can't help myself. Honestly, I become like Hulk. So, I texted Nick, asking when I could call him. But then I was so angry that I didn't care what time he was available so I just texted him "I'm calling you in ten minutes".
So, I called him ten minutes later. And I told him how much he pissed me off. And, I told him he's an asshole. And I said "I have zero interest in being friends with you. So, don't ever fucking text me, call me or even talk to me again. Do you understand?"
And he was just like ".......ok."
So I said goodbye and hung up. And that is all. I have no idea why I bothered dating that guy anyway. Waste of my time.

13 run-on sentences.:

Tuhsang said...

Awww, that sucks! What an asshole :/ I totally agree that it was a stupid excuse...he should've known if school would be starting soon. I'm sure you'll find someone better soon :)

VICTORIA MAYOR said...

he is sick person to leave you . just try to forget about him by saying to yourself that it's okay to leave a jerk like him .
know that's gud he dumped you cause that jerk is never meant to leave with you. look around someone special is always waiting for you.good lock for a better person inyour life!!!! :) :)

Furree Katt said...

Ugh, what a bag of dirt! Dating doesn't necessarily interfere with school, that was a pretty lame excuse he gave. Making that call & cutting off ties was a great idea. Calm down and forget about it, no use wasting time and energy thinking of what he did. I'm sure you'll find someone better than him soon.

Apple Borbon said...

aww. chin up, dearie. show him what he just lost. and always remember that things happen for a reason. i'm pretty sure there's a brighter side. :D

PeeV ee said...

Ugh. Sounds like something the cat brought in. You're better off without it, darling :)

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

@Tuhsand: Yeah :( It is really damn stupid! I hope I will!
@Victoria Mayor: Thank you so much! I am just going to be patient for the right person to come along. :D
@Furree Katt: I KNOW RIGHT?! GRR! Oh well. I hope I do!!!
@Apple Borbon: Yes! Thank you so much :D I will try to keep that in mind.
@PeeV ee: Hahahahahahaha!!!! Yes! Thank you!! xo

Community said...

Wow, cool blog. Always have been a fan of western culture and it's been an eye opener lol(i'm asian) anws, was hoping I could do a guest post for you or if you'r cool give my blog a shoutout:) If you'r racist and hate asians I'm cool too:) lovezzzzz

communitycitycollege.blogspot.sg

Community said...

Wow, cool blog. Always have been a fan of western culture and it's been an eye opener lol(i'm asian) anws, was hoping I could do a guest post for you or if you'r cool give my blog a shoutout:) If you'r racist and hate asians I'm cool too:) lovezzzzz

communitycitycollege.blogspot.sg

Irene said...

Such crap. You should have given him a punch (much more effective than a slap) when he tried hugging you.

Hope you're over that now?

Arleen Nguyen said...

Hey Jodie,
This rant really related to my life a few months ago. They come up with the worst reasons to try to break up. Handling school and a relationship is not as difficult as he's making it seem! Especially if he really did like you like he said. Just a pity reason. He got what he was coming though. I don't know if I'm the only one to do this but I'll question if they ever even liked me enough in the first place. Funny how relationships work. Break ups suck even more because they ruin the friendships. It seriously never is the same! But I can say that you're still young and still have many opportunities out there!

Plus I hope you're over him now. Hurts to know someone you invested your time in gives up a fight to be with you. Guess that comes from own experience. Been trying to get it through my head that you can't make someone love/like you and that everything happens for a reason. I could rant on and on about my love life but it's probably better if I don't. LOL. You're blog is amazing to read, I love reading about someone else's life that I can relate to.

-Arleen.

Sky Cat said...

Wow, douchebag. I know guys like that. They're twats. You're awesome XDD

with loveee,
Maisie

http://hipstersapocalypse.blogspot.com/

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

Aw, thanks so much guys! :'D

Avery Hanaden said...

Can I just tell you how much I love your blog? The honesty and perspective you bring to everyday situations is incredibly interesting! And it doesn't hurt to be witty, either. ;)
I just started a blog of my own, and would love it if you could give me some feedback! It's at www.pinksparklynotebook.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...