DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

American Hustle!


So, hello everyone! Today I went with a friend of mine to see this movie. American Hustle. Alright so this is kind of a review, but not really.
So, I liked this movie. It was gritty, fast paced, with an incredibly messed up and confusing plot that I still don't understand and will in fact be googling after I post this. BUT. It was sexy as Hell. The cast is very hot. I mean come one, Jennifer Lawrence? Amy Adams?
Really. COME ON NOW.
They are hot as Hell. And throughout the whole movie, the amount of cleavage was incredible. Obviously I did not complain because cleavage is nice. Cleavage is very nice.
Okay, but can we just establish:
Look at her cleavage. I mean come on. And look at her hair. And look at her makeup. AND LOOK AT THE EFFING DRESS.
Okay I am so done, like really.
LOOK AT JENNIFER LAWRENCE. LOOK. JUST EFFING LOOK OKAY.
Kill me.
WHAT?! IS?! HAPPENING?!
Why is everyone so attractive? Okay, and I'm not even done, like let's look at the male actors for a sec okay.
Look how fab they look, like can we just... oh my God.
He looks damn good in a suit. Just take a good look. Just look. You can't touch, but you can look, my dear friend.
Look at these guys though.
Anyways, so I enjoyed this movie... the eye candy was great. Really, really great. So, yeah. I was pleased. You guys should go see it. Look how good everyone looks LOL. Really though. Amy Adams ahhhhhh. How?!?! And the whole movie she was wearing these dresses and blouses where her boobs were falling out. Like what is that? Really? Jeez. Go see it, guys. The eye candy will please you. :)

PS: Today I bought The Book Thief by Markus Zusak and It's Kind of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini. I am reading The Book Thief right now, and so far I really like it. So, I'll update you all on it once I'm done. :) Bye!

4 run-on sentences.:

Furree Katt said...

That J-Law gif killed me. OH MY GOD. I really want to see this movie! Totally agree with you, everyone is extremely good looking, I think I'm gonna melt in a pool of my own boiling envy...

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

I KNOW RIGHT?! The cast was amazingly good looking!! J-Law was breathtaking. And her in that bodysuit?! Dayuuummmm!

PeeV ee said...

I loved the cleavage display as well :D And the dresses and the hair and the hotness :O

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

@PeeV ee: Hahaha I LOOOVED IT CLEAVAGE MAKES ME HAPPY OK. And lol omg yes everything was perf.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...