DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

AM I PRETTY NOW?!

Hey, guys. I just spent a whole lot of time fixing up my blog. Like, over an hour... I am quite pleased with what I have done. I was getting sick of how it looked before. So yay! I changed my header and everything. I even changed my button!
By the way, I took all of the buttons off of my blog because most of those people don't even blog anymore. If you saw that I removed your button and you want it back because you actually do still blog, please just comment below. :) I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things. I don't even know how to blog anymore, really. And, I have to go hunting for new blogs to follow because my dashboard is literally dead, seeing as everyone on it stopped blogging over a year ago.
So, I hope you like my new look. :)
Bye! xoxo

6 run-on sentences.:

Asinastra said...

This looks really cool. =O
I love the banner thing. <3

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

Thank you! I worked really hard on it!

Tegan said...

oh my god, I know exactly how you feel, I have those days where I just spend hours re-jigging things! Love your blog :) xo

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

Haha yes!! IT IS A REALLY STRUGGLE! I'm very glad you like it! :D

Furree Katt said...

Love the new look! And I swear, everyone stopped blogging - thank goodness you're back at least, you were always one of my faves. I'm also on the lookout for nice new blogs to follow.

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

Thank you!! And yeah I know :( i'm glad you're still blogging!!!!!! You are also one of my faves!! I'm going to start looking for new blogs to follow too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...