DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, January 9, 2014

2014!

Hello, Blogspot!
Well, blogger now, which is actually quite interesting. So anyways hello, everyone! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you all had a great new year, and I hope that 2014 will be better than the absolute trashy crap that 2013 was.
So, it has been a long time, again. Thought I'd pop in for a little update.
So, for one, I started dreadlocks, which is really exciting. I have loved dreads for years, but I have always been afraid I guess, seeing as society looks down on dreads. But then, I just ignored that fear and I started them in August so YAY! :)
This is me now:
Please ignore the blouse issue with regards to the cleavage. It was... yeah. Just ignore it.
OKAY SO, yeah that's me yay.
Oh why not another selfie for fun?
I love when I put my hair back. I think it looks pretty, no?
So anyways, Lea and I are no longer friends. She just randomly decided one day that she didn't want to be my friend anymore. That's fine. That's okay. Yes, it broke my heart really, really hurt me, but I'm fine.
I have been seeing a psychologist since summer of last year, which has really helped me get a grasp on life, in general. I feel like my life is speeding along before I can even blink. I'm 18 years old now. I am considered an adult. I can vote, I can drink, I can pretty much do anything (where I live). But, I still feel like I'm 12. How does that happen?
How?
How?!
So, I'm also a part of a magazine called Sparks Animated. It is a magazine showcasing brilliant works of art. Beautiful pieces of fiction, poetry, photography... It is a wonderful magazine and I am very excited to be a part of it. It is brand new, and I will be a part of the third issue. I will keep you posted once it comes out. I actually am supposed to do my part in the promotion of the magazine by getting ten people to buy it, but my friends don't really like to read so...
Anyways, I have also submitted a part of a novel I am working on on this wonderful, lovely, fabulously fantastico website called Figment. If you like to write fiction, I suggest you check it out. Here is what I have written so far. It would be amazing of you lovely readers if you could read it and tell me what you think?
So, how have you been in these horrid, cold months?

PS: You lucky people in places that never snow, I hate you.
PPS: Okay, I don't actually HATE you, but I have a strong dislike for you.
PPPS: No, I really don't, I love all of you, really.
PPPPS: *Cough* my throat's just sore. I'm sick. Yeah. *cough*

4 run-on sentences.:

Furree Katt said...

YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! ♥

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

Thank you so much, love! :D <3

PeeV ee said...

1) WHYINTHEWORLDDOESSOCIETYLOOKDOWNUPONDREADS?!!! I think dreadlocks are super cool and you totally rock the look :)

2) About the snow, you can switch with me any time you want, love. All I want is snow and more snow.

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

I have no idea. People think it looks unprofessional. :( Thank you s much!!! I love my hair.
And oh my GOD NOOOOOOOO. You will want to shoot yourself once you get snow. Trust me. LOL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...