DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Would you like to work at McDonald's?

So, are you a bright person wanting to make some money? Perhaps you're a fashionista and you absolutely cannot wear the same outfit twice. Or maybe you're a student and the cost of one book is the equivalent of a plane ticket to Jamaica and your soul. Or maybe you just need money to buy stuff, like spicy romance novels  and push-up bras because your boobs are invisible.
(Could you tell I was talking about me there?)
Well, you shouldn't work at McDonald's. You know, you can, but it's really hard and you may want to shoot yourself afterwards. I work there, so I know.
It's really not TOO bad for me though because I work with really nice people who understand when I mess up and stuff. But if you work with horrible people who will laugh at you and ridicule you, you really will hate it because it already sucks so much.
Why does working at McDz suck?
THE CUSTOMERS.
The customers are absolutely horrible and make you hate people forever. Actually, when I'm doing cash, I always find myself scowling eventually at customers just because I hate them all and they're all just so horrible.
Okay okay that is an exaggeration. They aren't ALL HORRIBLE and I don't hate all of them. Just most of them suck.
Some customers come in and leave their trays filled with empty stuff at their tables. Really? Are you really too lazy or dim-witted or BOTH to walk over to a garbage and throw your stuff out? This is not a fancy restaurant where we are payed like 20$ an hour to cater to your every need or desire, people. This is MCDONALD'S where we aren't even payed 10$ an hour and here, you throw out your own garbage.
Or, when people pee in the bathroom and leave their pee there in the toilet. I don't get it. Are you saving your pee for us employees to share and drink together? Like, I really just don't get it.
Or when people walk by and drop their napkin on the floor and LEAVE IT THERE instead of picking it up and throwing it in the garbage.
But, there are some nice customers who throw their things away and flush their waste and smile at you and tell you to have a nice day and stuff. Those are the customers that make me enjoy working at McDz. So, if you'd like to work here, make sure that you get a restaurant with great clientele and that you are prepared for customers that will make you want to die. :)
Love always,

5 run-on sentences.:

Mark said...

Having worked in a shop I can confirm that the worst thing about it is, and always will be, the customers. I have a McDonalds near me, but seeing as it's near me, I don't think it's going to be a clientele I agree with. Or find remotely bearable. The staff seem nice though.

Oliver said...

I've always thought that I would like to work at a McDonald's! Now seeing how much stress their staff go through, I think I will be much, much nicer to the people there. I love McDonald's. =D

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Mark: Haha! Yes, customers are horrible at times. :/ Yeah, McDz staff is great. After all, they have to deal with so much crap that if someone nice comes in they're grateful.
@Oliver: YES!!! :D Haha! PLEASE! :D

Asinastra Nightshade said...

LOL @ the washroom thing.
Customers sound dreadful. -honestly not surprised-
Do you get free food?

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

Haha! no we get half-price :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...