DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, January 4, 2013

Hello, my name is Big Mac

So, one of my managers H calls me Big Mac now. Why? Well it's a funny story that I shall share with you right now.
So, I work everywhere. Wherever they need me, I go. In the kitchen, at the cash, doing drinks and fries... lobby... wherever.
So, on this particular day, I was in the kitchen and I was working with this really cool guy named L. So anyway, we were making burgers and he was about to squeeze the sauce on the Big Mac and instead he dropped it. When he dropped it, the handle pressed on the counter and the sauce splashed into my face.
And in my hair and on my clothes...
-_-
So, I ran up to the front to get a napkin, covered in sauce. And my manager H died of laughter and has since called me Big Mac.
Sigh.
So. Hello, my name is Big Mac.

11 run-on sentences.:

Mark said...

I hope you don't think I'm laughing at your embarrassment but that is pretty damn hilarious. At least it didn't become a sauce fight. Although, that would have been pretty epic really.

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

LOL. I was so upset XD hahahahahha! But now I think about it and it's so funny xD

Asinastra Nightshade said...

Oh dear.
-still curious about the free food thing-

Also, I would totally ask for your tumblr thing also, but I'm not on tumblr. I'm sure it's awesome though.

cricketfreak said...

ohmygosh you FINALLY updated!!! :D

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@AN: LOL! No we have half-price. XD
@cricketfreak: Indeed! :D

Cindy said...

Woahhhh you're totally back in the bloggin world! Welcome back :D and lol nice one Big Mac

Rum-Punch Drunk said...

Oh, that was funny and I hope they caught it all on CCTV, as it would make a great youtube video, ha ha ha

PurpleMist. said...

hahahahaha :D

apple said...

it's hilarious! haha! i hope only manager H saw you. :)

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Cindy: Indeed! Thank you :D Hahahahah
@RRD: Hahahahaha!!
@PurpleMist.: XD
@apple: yeah I hope so too LOL.

Natwest said...

Fantastic love your blog http://natwest-thatgirl.blogspot.co.uk/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...