DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hi, everyone! Happy New Year! I know I'm a bit late but. Eh. I know I haven't been on in the longest time... Just wanted to say hi, I guess. Greetings! I'm still alive. Still on Tumblr a lot, actually, haha! And I've decided that I'd really like to work on publishing my novel this year. So, I guess I'm just aiming at sending out my query letter and stuff.
I don't really get something though. People still send me emails about this blog, and it really confuses me because I haven't blogged in literally EVER. Why would you email me for guest posts........? Anyways. People are funny.
So since I last posted, well I'm in college now studying Special Care Counselling. Which is basically a program to teach me how to work with people with special needs. My brother has PDD-Nos and it's on the spectrum of autism. So, it's really important to me. :) So, college is alright I suppose. I passed everything so woooo! Yay me!
How were your holidays everyone? :D
Peace and love,

PS: Can you guys tell that I don't know how to blog anymore?

6 run-on sentences.:

Mark said...

Well congratulations on passing everything and getting in to college, that's awesome :D It's kinda weird people still email you but I guess it serves as a nice reminder that the blog is still here collecting dust and waiting for you.

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

Thank you so much! :D
Yeah I guess it does O.o Haha! I'm not sure how much I'll be posting, but it does feel good to be back!

Miss Bobo said...

Happy New Year again! You have so many people who love ya on blogger. I am glad you are advancing yourself. :) keep working hard and never stop believing in yourself.

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

Thank you so much!!! :) I'm very grateful for the love I get on here. :D Thank youuuuu!!! I will :D Thank you thank you thank you! xoxoxoxo <3

lillyhello said...

so nice that you're back! i was bummed i could never access your tumblr!

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

Haha thank you :) Well, my tumblr is kind of inappropriate so I decided to have it not connected to my Blogspot. But, if you'd like to see my tumblr, just email me and I can email you back a link. :)
run.on.sentences.of.life@hotmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...