DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Gettin' dolled up for Winter

Hello everyone! I got new boots YAAAAAAAAY! They're Pajar Grip. :) I think they are just so cute. Also, they were on sale from $189 to $119 woooooooooooo! I love getting things that are on sale. :)


Look how excited I am for these boots. I have the creepy demonic looking smile on my face.
Also, I'm not sure if you can tell, but the bottom of the boots have these really great like Canadian maple leaves at the bottom. So. Yeah. Really really cool.
ALSO. I bought makeup. Now, this is like my first time getting makeup because I NEVER wear makeup. But, I have decided that I want to start a bit. So, I got liquid eyeliner by Maybelline.
Aaaaaand  red lipstick by I forgot who. But, it's a really beautiful red. It's called tempt seduction. ;) Very vibrant. c:
So, yeah yay me! Oh and I've started reading a comic book series. AMAAAAZING. It's called Strangers in Paradise by Terry Moore. If you're a comic book lover, you MUST read it. And actually, even if you're not, you still should because it's REALLY GREAT. Really. I'm now on the fifth book and I'm just loving it. This comic has made me cry and laugh and get so angry I wanted to throw the book across the room. but, I didn't because it's just too precious. :) So, yes, read it read it read it!
Hope you're all having a great day!
Love,


11 run-on sentences.:

Cindy said...

ermahgerdddd boots with maple leavessss! I feel like it's been ages since we last saw a picture of you...has it?

Mark said...

The boots look nice, but a bit expensive for my tastes. I've not read that comic, but I do know the name Terry Moore and that he's good at what he does.

Asinastra Nightshade said...

Love those boots. :)
-hasn't heard of that comic- :o

Bree said...

What up, girl? I haven't been to your blog in so long. I've missed it! Anyways, boots with maple leaves on the bottom? Yes please! :)

P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I actually haven't seen Pitch Perfect, but I'm dying to! I love Rebel Wilson haha.

- B
http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
TWEET | ADD | LIKE

Moon said...

boots are so cool! and i love the eyeliner. i've been obsessed with liquid eyeliners lately. hehe!!

have a lovely day, jodie!

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Cindy: :DD Yes, it has! Hahaha!
@Mark: LOL. Well, I don't mind spending that much because they're very good Winter boots. Sturdy and warm. So, it's alright. They'll last me many Canadian Winters.
@AN: :D Me too!! You should read it! It's AMAZING!
@Bree: Hehe! XD No problem :D You really need to see it! SOOO FUNNY.

TayTay said...

Omygaad those boots are awesometastical :D

apple said...

nice boots! i'm jealous of your winter. i would love to experiment with layers and boots too. :(

anyway, goodluck on your first battle with eyeliners. they can get messy at times. :P

Sydney Larkin said...

Hi! I'm knew to the blogging world! Your blog looks so neat and detailed! Love the boots! We just got snow where I live they could've come in handy! Check out my new blog theteadrinkingtype.blogspot.com

Fashionobsession-mieni said...

Your winterboots look great as well as your boots!! I think you will not freeze any longer:)

Hope you visit me on my blog
fashionobsession-mieni.com

sgrmse. said...

GORGE boots! So jealous..!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...