DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, January 4, 2013

A little note on Tumblr

See guys, my Tumblr is where I post what I don't really want to say, so it's in pictures. Or, what I don't want to put into a Facebook status or post on here. Also, my Tumblr is really inappropriate, because come on I am a seventeen year old girl. I am not supposed to have a professional Tumblr.
Therefore, you may see some nudity...
Maybe a lot of nudity. BUT. I assure you that it is done very tastefully and not like a nasty old pervert. Because again, I am a seventeen year old girl.
Oh, and if you don't like gays, don't bother. Lots of gay stuff to make you feel all warm and fuzzy and well, gay.
So, I guess that's it... If you'd really like to see it even though I have warned you, shoot me an email at run.on.sentences.of.life@hotmail.com, and I will give you the link and perhaps you will think that I am a completely different person yay!
But, it's a darn good blog if I do say so myself. :) So, yeah send me an email or whatever. If any of you have a Tumblr please email it to me or comment it here if you can. Whatever. Haha :)
Alrighty then toodl-oo,

2 run-on sentences.:

Mark said...

I kinda want to see your Tumblr now, just to see it. I also love gay stuff designed to inspire warm fuzzy feelings.

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

LOL! Okay, well send me an email and I'll give you the link. :D I don't want it on here haha. XD My blogspot is more professional I think and my tumblr is just my for fun thing. XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...