DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A creative mind is a strange mind

I thought this was a really interesting picture:
I was just scrolling through my dashboard on Tumblr and I happened to see this. It really made me think. The society we live in today is quite horrible. I know, I'm repeating what everyone says. But, it's true. It's pretty damn horrible.
Am I right, or am I right? xD

4 run-on sentences.:

Mark said...

If you're repeating what everyone else is saying, you could be right. There are some good parts of society left though, it's not a total write off.

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

It's true, there are some good parts... It's just that I constantly see the bad parts and it screws over the good.

Asinastra Nightshade said...

/new follower

Haven't seen you around for a while!

I almost always see the bad in things before I see anything else. That's an interesting picture.

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

Well hello there! :D Welcome to my little space on Blogspot. :) Yeah, I've ben gone for quite a while, I know, haha! I do as well. :) It's quite depressing but... eh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...