DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, February 6, 2012

TAG TAG TAG TAG TAG!

Soo, I got tagged by the lovely and super gorgeous Bhadra! Here are zee rules:


  1. Post these rules
  2. Post 11 random things about yourself
  3. Answer the questions that tagger set for you in their post
  4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
  5. Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged.
YAY! :D Alright so, I posted the rules. Now, I have to post 11 random stuff about none other than: ME! :D

UN: Hmm... I love to dance. Dancing is just soo much fun. I have no clue why. It just is, okay? It just is.
DEUX: I am addicted to Tumblr. 'Nuff said. It is just soo awesome.
TROIS: I'm a size seven in shoes. Sometimes eight. Mostly seven.
QUATRE: I have really short hair and it irritates me. I'm really self-conscious of it.
CINQ: I'm a feminist. Not like a crazy I-hate-men (clearly I loooove men. Heyy Zayn Malik call me, okay?) but like I believe that women should not have to rely on men. That's all.
SIX: My eyelashes are really short. Hate it.
SEPT: I'm extremely self-conscious of my body. Low self-esteem, blah blah blahhhhh. Boring topic, moving ooonnnnn!
HUIT: Wait, are you serious I have to think of more? Oh good God, please allow me to not succumb to the great desire to shoot myself in-
NEUF: -the head.
DIX: See what I did there? Ahahahahaha!
ONZE: I'm awesome. You love me. Yeah. :) Love you, too.

Alright, gotta answer questions!

1. Do you think the zodiac you were born under has an impact on your life?
Yep. I'm a Libra and it's EXACTLY me. Like, not one thing is different. Not ONE. I'm not even kidding. It's actually creepy.

2. What is your favourite type of movie?
ROMANCE. Then again, you all probably know this. XD I looove love scenes. Zee kissing, zee hugging, zee touching ees my fave. Love it. Keep it coming.

My personality type is ESFJ. I'm reading up what it means. If you're curious, click here.

4. What effect has blogging had on you?
Exciting, yet calming. I love the excitement of ouu what does everyone has to say to that? And I love the calming of when I'm pissed off and I post something and people comment and cheer me up. Yeah, messed up sentence, but... yeah.

5. Do you care about politics?
Poli- what?

6. What do you think the world will be like in twenty years?
Horrible. Little kids wearing mini skirts and baggy jeans. Nine year olds talking about sex and worrying if their boyfriends will dump them. Pollution. Basically, I see the world crumbling.

7. Where did you/do you hope to go to university?
At a local university. I love Quebec. Even though I complain about the French, it's unique and I actually like it. XD

8. Favourite flavour ice-cream?
BUTTERSCOTCH! OMG. Love butterscotch. Mmm. Butterscotch. YUM.

9. Favourite subject at school?
I don't even have one anymore. I hate school so much now that everything sucks. I can't wait to get out of high school. I honestly don't think anything can be worse than high school.

10. One thing that always ticks you off.
People who smoke near me. GO AWAY YOU STINKY PERSON.

11. Do you play the Sims?
YES! Love it! My faaave game. :D


Okay and my questions:
1. What are your career plans?
2. What's your fave color?
3. What hobbies do you have?
4. What countries do you wish to visit some day?
5. What's your fave season?
6. Why do you blog?
7. What's your fave TV show?
8. What's your fave movie?
9. Do you like to dance?
I can't think of anything else. -.-' 11 questions is wayy too much. XD
Oh and I have to tag people. Okay, I people. I'm going to break the rules and tag three people because five is really not necessary.

Mark! Mayen! and Ishashime!

16 run-on sentences.:

meandmythinkingcap said...

Thanks for french 1-10 and so nice to read so much about you. Sometimes you make me wonder whether you are really 16. And that about 9year olds in future. Genius.

haze said...

I love how you answer the questions. So honest and funny! Poly-what? LOL.

PurpleMist. said...

Haha, love the list of random things about you :D

And omg, I just realised I've never had butterscotch icecream :O
Must. Try.

Oh and, I tagged you in one of these things as well, didn't realise you already did one :P

Mark said...

You are incredibly self conscious. Stop that.

mayen said...

oh geess.. I love to answer those questions. Thanks for tagging me. give sometime and i'll work on it.

Anyway, I love your answers they're funny.. I"m a size 7 and 8 too. I also love to dance and I like love scenes.. haha..

Oh high school was so much for me. It's easier and more relaxed than college... gotta go.. thanks again for the tag.

ishashime said...

Fang already tagged me, but yeah sure. i'll do this. haha.

Nikka said...

butterscotch ice cream? I'm gonna have to try that! :) I've noticed that every time I'm on your blog I always discover something new, either a good book or food. LOL

mmmmh, I totally agree with your world in 20 years..sad but it's a possibility.

Haha, love scenes-> watch that with your momma-> Awkward

Gina Gao said...

I love butterscotch too! This is such a good post. I've been trying to teach myself French, but so far, I have only mastered introductions.

And we are both 16! What a coincidence!

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

Sukhmani said...

WOW! haha I love this! You're so honest "poli-what?" hahaha I can relate to you. Buttersctoch icecream? never heard of it, I need to buy some, we're actually out of ice cream at the moment, it's highly depressing D;

Sukhmani said...

WOW! haha I love this! You're so honest "poli-what?" hahaha I can relate to you. Buttersctoch icecream? never heard of it, I need to buy some, we're actually out of ice cream at the moment, it's highly depressing D;

Teresaurus said...

Bahahah romance movies. We all really like them. :) One of your links on #3 isn't working. Awww number six is dishearting. We gots to change to future!! Never tried butterscotch icecream. :) OHMIGOSH I wann a play the sims now!

&you've got an award at my blog. A post labeled ready for the weekend.

cricketfreak said...

Thanks for doing it! :)

Yannick said...

I love tag's :)))

Catherine, ex oh mwah! said...

hahah, this is a great blog! love your anwers! i followed :3

check out my new one?

f-a-i-r-y-l-i-g-h-t-s.blogspot.com

Raphael said...

chanced upon your blog and loved it!

and hey, im a libran too and i know what you mean. i dont really believe in horoscopes and stuff, but my personality is EXACTLY that what a libran will be.

following you!

Tara Roisín said...

Oo la la, j'adoré le, um, blog. Failure. Ok, enough of my sub standard French! I love this post, you're Really funny! Can I do this tag, or must you tag me? I'm a little confused.....:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...