DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Stupid.

I really hate some of the kids at my school. Like some... some kids just need to be punched in the face and thrown into a ditch.
Stupid kids.
Something happened yesterday to piss me off, having to do with a stupid kid at school and He Who Shall Not Be Named.
Jeez.
Tomorrow is an information meeting at a college I applied to. The second college I applied to (as a back up) has one one Wednesday. I'm just going to ask questions and whatnot. :) Should be fun.
Ummm... yeah.
I shall go now because I don't even know what to talk about. XD
Toodles! xx

7 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

I feel you bro. : |
Have fun at the meetings though ~ <3
xoxo

Mark said...

You have fists don't you? :P

Hazel said...

I'm curious as to what happened!

David said...

you know, there are so many idiots out there. Here if you wanna talk! :)

ishashime said...

ah yeah. people are dumb sometimes. good luck on the info meetings! :D

Nikka said...

I wonder what he did..Is he a bully?
Have fun!

Kevin Collins said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!
Kevin
kevincollins1012@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...