DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sorry, but this is a pants-free zone, buddy.

Hey, lovely readers!
I had an English exam yesterday, which quite frankly, was boring and pointless. Today at one o'clock, I have a psychology exam. Which I'm actually really excited for because I studied really hard all weekend for it. :)
Anyways, seeing as I have exams, I don't really have anything interesting to talk about.
So, I shall post new musical obsessions! Yayyyyyy and the crowd goes wild...
Yeah...
So, here we go, first one:

Siberia by LIGHTS

Kay so I absolutely ADORE LIGHTS. Like really, LIGHTS, you are so awesome. I love her music and she is just so adorable! I mean, LOOK at her! LOOK! Girl, your pants offend me. REMOVE THEM. Kay thanks.

The Cave by Mumford & Sons

I hate the music video, but I love the song. Yay Mumford & Sons!

Frame and Focus by LIGHTS

Need I repeat my adoration for LIGHTS? I think not.

Heavy Rope by LIGHTS

I think this song is beautiful. Plus, you know, LIGHTS sings it soo...

What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction

Okay so these guys have talent AND they are SOOO HOT OMG OMG. Bro... just... can we just... can we please... can... can you see... LGJSIDSHUIOHFID.

Danza Kuduro by Don Omar ft. Lucenzo

This is my jam. 'Nuff said.
Toodle-oo! xx

PS: Almost done Frozen. SO GOOD. Everyone read it!

9 run-on sentences.:

Mark said...

Good luck with the exam :)

meandmythinkingcap said...

Psychology? Can you read my mind? Can you shrink me?

The Lady of Green Origin said...

I LOVE 'Lights'.
And Mumford&Sons.
You have good taste, my dear.

Have you ever thought about other people's definition of 'good taste'?

Like if they think they have good taste when they actually have cheap and tacky taste but they think that you have bad taste?

Good taste doesn't exist. If everyone thinks they have it and there's always someone out there who disagrees, I guess it just doesn't exist.

Huh.

Sorry, rambling.
Again, I wish you luck on your exam! I love psychology to no end. Picking people apart is fun.

^.^

haze said...

"Psychology? Can you read my mind? Can you shrink me?"

funny girl.
good lurx on the exam :D :D :D

oh and I heart "What makes you beautiful"

Dan said...

ONE DIRECTION!

WHAT?

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Mark: Thanks!
@meandmythinkingcap: LOL! I wish!
@TLOGO: :D Thanks!! And yeah I have actually. Once, my friend told me I had bad taste in music and it really pissed me off because of exactly what you're saying. XD Haha! I love rambling! And thanks! Yeah psych is THE BEST!
@haze: lol! Ikr! Me tooooo!
@Dan: Yeah! They're great! :D

S. Mahnoor Shah said...

Sorry i got lost after watching What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction... :P

Teresaurus said...

I may or may not just have recomended some of those songs to my bestie.

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@S. Mahnoor Shah: LOL! :D
@Teresaurus: LOOOOL :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...