DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Pissed off.

Yeah, I got really pissed off today. It has to do with He Who Shall Not Be Named and this kid named O. This is what happened:
O: Hey, HWSNBN, you need a haircut, bro.
HWSNBN: Yeah, I know. I think I'll go this weekend.
O: Yeah, and you should take Jodie-Ann with you.
Me *furious*
Because seriously, I could have killed him. How dare he say that?!
I gave him a really dirty look and when I looked forward again, HWSNBN was looking at me. The look on his face is, like, imprinted on my brain.
His eyebrows were furrowed and he was squinting at me sort of. And his lips were pressed together really tightly so they were really thin. He looked not exactly pissed off, but frustrated and disappointed. Then, he looked away really fast at his books.
The look on his face was like he was saying, "Does he know? Did you tell people?"
Now how in the world am I supposed to talk to him? I already have a really hard time because of what happened. And now, O just made it worse. More embarrassing.
God, when I talk to HWSNBN, I can't even look him in the eye. I just look like over his shoulder, or I'll use a prop like a book or something.
It's horrible.
I can barely even talk to him!
O just totally screwed me over. Maybe he thought he was being funny or something, but he really wasn't. I'm so embarrassed right now.
I went home and I, like, CRIED. It's just so depressing for me, you know? And O's stupid comment made it worse.
I don't know know what I'm going to do now... I don't know if HWSNBN is mad at me, or what. Or maybe he's disappointed in me... I don't know.
Actually, I don't even know how O knows anything about HWSNBN. I really don't. Clearly he thought it would be funny to set up a little date or something, but I already KNOW he's not interested in me and O just has to- You know what? No. I will stop blogging now. Because I am so pissed off and depressed right now that I'm just rambling and making this post really long and repetitive.
Bye bye, readers.

17 run-on sentences.:

Mark said...

Ouch that really sucks. You should have taken the guys book and beat O with it.

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

I know right?! I didn't think of that. LOL. Next time.

mayen said...

I suddenly miss being young. Don't get me wrong, if i were you, I'll fell humiliated as well. But things like that is fun to remember when you're older. haha..

You'll get over it hun. Trust me. :)

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

Lol. I know I'll get over it... It's just... Argh. This is sooo bad.

meandmythinkingcap said...

Sucks. Good that its weekend,go to mall, do some shopping watch some movie, should help you relax and forget the dimwit -both .

Vice Versa said...

That sucks :(
You'll get over it eventually though. And then you'll laugh about it.
But for now, i recommend chocolate icecream.

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@meandmythinkingcap: Thank you so much. :) I'll try to chillax this weekend.
@Vice Versa: Thanks :) Yay ice cream!

PurpleMist. said...

Ahh, well these things happen to everyone, trust me :/
it'll be over soon though, i'm sure.

TayTay said...

Haha ooh I also would have been a bit ticked. I agree with Mark, shoul'dve beat the dumbass with a book :P

cricketfreak said...

Oh my goodness. The fact that he thought that you told everyone must be so embarrassing. *hugs*

ishashime said...

ohmyy! that really does suck!
O was rather unsensitive. not really sure if he meant to be so, though. but anyway, you'll just have to try and be strong right now, and eventually move on from this.
also, i read somewhere that the bad stuff you imagine happened is ten times worse than the actual reality (i think). i hope that helps somewhat. HUG! >:D<

Teresaurus said...

The embarrassment will pass, believe me. Guys, especially at your age are ridiculous, okay? I remember I was talking to this guy in high school about everyday and found out from someone else he had a new girlfriend. Anyway, you're grand.

r.alsharif said...

Tell him to piss off!!!

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@PurpleMist.: Yeah. :) Thanks so much! xx
@TayTay: OMG I'm gonna do it next time. I was sooo pissed.
@cricketfreak: It is! And thank you *hugs back*
@ishashime: No idea either. But yeah, I know I just have to move on from this. :) And yeah I know! That's true xD Thanks!!! xx
@Teresaurus: Yeah, they really are. Wow o.O And thank you SO MUCH. XX

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@r.alsharif: Haha I should have said that! xD

Of One Heart said...

1. O is a mad man.
2. HWSNBN needs to get over it. One of the hottest girls in his class thinks he's hot. He's flattered- exactly like he ought to be.
3. I can bet my life that the guy in point number 2 reads even the fine print on your blog. He understands this post, so you're even.

Feel better.

xxooo

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@OOH: LOL OMG. You made me feel so much better, thanks soo much! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...