DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Exams next week.

I'm supposed to be studying for my exams, hehe. But I'm not. Oohhhh I'm so cool!
Not really.
I was studying last night and earlier today for at least four hours. I think I deserve a break. :)
I have started reading a book called Frozen by Robin Wasserman where this girl gets into a car accident and her filthy rich parents pay to transplant her brain to a mechanical body.
The entire series. I only just started Frozen. How cool are these covers?!
Isn't that cool? But weird? But also pretty cool?
Like wow I'm going to like get into an accident and they'll just take my brain out and put it into a robot body. I really wonder though whether she has, like, human skin over the mechanical body? Or does she seriously look like a robot?
And I guess she doesn't need to pee, right? Or poo. Or eat...
Holy snap! No more ice cream or chocolate bars or... fries...
I don't see the point in the transplant. Her life is pretty much over. NO FOOD?! You can take away my life, but you can't take away my food!
Hmm... I want fries. Like, a large one from McDonald's.
...Yum.
Good God, just look at them. Look at that golden color, that sexy red box, that huge upside-down 'W'...
Man, I need an allowance, because I need some of them fries.
Oh and there was a funny picture on Tumblr where there was this guy who got hit by like a truck or something and he was like lying there, practically dead. And this Black woman walks up to him and is like "HELLO? IS YOU OKAY?"
I laughed and laughed and laughed... you get the picture. Just imagine it in your head. Obviously the dead guy was pretending, but imagine the situation in your head. It really amused me. XD

PS: Want to see my awesome Tumblr? Click here. :)

7 run-on sentences.:

Mark said...

Those are some amazing covers and they do seem like great books. That's a premise I can get behind.

God I'm probably going to read them.

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

:) Hehe you should totally read them! So far Frozen is good!

chimidama said...

Wow..I love those covers.. and transplant? her brain? I was like..
('0')?

Good luck with your exams!

The Lady of Green Origin said...

Oooo exam week. Gross. I wish you luck, lady.

Also, I have read those books and I loved them. Not as much as I loved, say, Harry Potter. But what can I love more than Harry Potter?

I doubt that it's possible to love anything more than HP.

Now I'm embarrassing myself with my own dorkiness. Anywhoozle.

I wish you all the best!

Nikka said...

I'm pretty bored right and you just cured it. I'm going t read them. Will be on my way to the bookstore now. :)

Oh goodluck on your exams!

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@chimidama: Haha! So was I after reading the back!
@TLOGO: Hehe thanks! It's soo good but yeah, nothing beats HP!Haahaa! Thanks again!
@Nikka: Haha! Yay! Definitely read them! And tell me what you think. :) And thanks!

S. Mahnoor Shah said...

these books look really good will definitely give them a try! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...