DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ello thar!

Long time, no post. xD I guess I'll start with a sincere apology:
I am very sorry, my beautiful, sexy and quite amazing followers/readers. I love you all. I apologize for thoroughly ditching you when you have never ditched me.
I be sorry.
D;
I feel like a poopieface. I've been on Tumblr a lot xD
Well, I suppose I shall show you pre-prom pictures :)
(left to right) Felicia, me, Léa
H, me and Jasmine
me and Faith
Me. My friends were talking about how nice my butt looks. o.O
Pre-prom was tons of fun. I can't wait for prom! :D
And I've begun studying for exams and applying to colleges :) I hope I get accepted!
What else happened? Hmm... Nothing really. There was pre-prom... Um, OH. Something major happened with a certain person. Won't get into it. It has to do with a guy I like and I won't disclose any more info. -.-'
If you ever see my Tumblr however, you'll probably figure out what happened by the pictures I reblogged.
Anyways, I'll try to think of more stuff to update you on :) Laterzzz! :D
xxx

PS: I'll comment and whatnot later or tomorrow. :)
PPS: Oh and I took pictures at school with friends :)
Deedee, me, Jyoti
Deedee, me, Jyoti
Jyoti, Ayman, me
Me, Deedee, Jyoti

Tanya, me

12 run-on sentences.:

Mark said...

It's alright. You came back, that's all that matters. Good luck getting into college too.

Hazel said...

Good to see you back Jodie!

meandmythinkingcap said...

Good to see you back. Pre-prom sounds wonderful and you look ravishing. All the best for prom.

Serendipituous said...

You are very pretty!

apple said...

welcome back to blogspot. :) goodluck with your prom and college applications.

Cindy said...

Eyyyyy welcome back to the world of blogging! You look fab in those pre-prom pics and YOUR DRESS IS SO UNIQUE AND AMAZING <3

mayen said...

hey you! I missed you.. You and your girlfriends are so pretty. I agree that butt of yours is really nice. wooot..

Good luck on your college application, I know you'll do good. :)

Hmmm... I wonder what happened to you and that guy. share please or maybe i should just stalk you on tumblr. I don't use my tumblr though.

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Mark: Hehe thank youu. :)
@Hazel: Thanks! :D Good to be back!
@meandmythinkingcap: Thank you! Yes it was awesome! And thank youuu sooo much. :D
@Serendipituous: Thanks, Léaaaaa so are you, m'dear. <3
@apple: Thank youuuu! :D Thanksss!
@Cindy: Thanks, Cindyy! :D Thanks so much. :D <3
@mayen: Aw, I missed you, too! Thanks! HAHA! Thank you! Yeah, I hope so. :) Haha! You can message me on Tumblr, if you want to know. :)

ishashime said...

yes! hello! you were missed! welcome back! haha.
what's a pre-prom? i don't think i've ever heard of such a thing. you guys looked really pretty, though! :D

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@ishashime: Haha! Thanks!! Pre-prom is what you would probably call a semi-formal. :) Aww thanks!

Of One Heart said...

Hey! No ditching blogger for tumblr!!

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

Haha! Alright! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...