DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

-.-'

In entrepreneurship class right now. Bored.
We have to do work in groups and my group already finished our work. So now, we have nothing to do. We're all just playing around on the computers.
Of course, I decided to use this time to write to you all, my lovely readers. :)
I'm having a pretty poopie day. Mostly because I'm thinking a lot and when I think a lot, I tend to depress myself. For no reason.
Anyways, I am incredibly bored. I already said that...
Urgghh. I feel as if this post sounds boring and like... normal. I don't sound like my usual weirdo self.
I thin I'll talk about a book I started reading today. I started Room by Emma Donoghue.

It's kind of boring so far. I've read like... *checks* 40 pages so far. It's in the point of view of a boy who seems to be locked in a room with his mother. I don't really know what's happening yet. xD
This book is on the bestseller's list so I thought it would be a good read. Maybe it will be. I shall see.
Wow, this has turned out to be a pointless post.
Thanks for the comments on my previous post though. About how if he doesn't want me, he doesn't deserve me, etc.
It made me feel better, so yeah. Thanks. :) You people are awesome. *HUGE HUG*
That's what my mind's dwelling on though. It's just so depressing. I think I'll be one of those old cat ladies. Like, I'll be sitting alone in my living room, with my fifty cats... 
Anyways, I'll stop this post now.
Bye, lovely people. xx

PS: Holy smokes I hate this keyboard. I want to cut the cord and like, throw it out the window. Then, I want to run outside, jump into a car and run it over. GEEZ. I hate it. It's a Mac keyboard and it's all stiff and weird. -.-'
PPS: This is the new Mac and it doesn't even have the Photobooth.
PPPS: Why you be hatin', school of mine?

9 run-on sentences.:

Mark said...

Fifty cats is not enough. You need more. Mooooooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Caroline said...

ahaha mark, but he has a point. i dont actually mind too much about that possibility in the future :) thanks for your comment <3 yeah mac keyboards can be quite annoying!

Hanis. said...

Bestseller never means its going to be a good read. Sometimes, the book is just so hyped up about.

meandmythinkingcap said...

Mac keyboard? I am a PC person.

meandmythinkingcap said...

Mac keyboard? I am a PC person.

Hazel said...

I recently bought that book too, haven't read it yet though!

PurpleMist. said...

Oooh I'm going to research on that book now :D

ishashime said...

i can't be a cat lady! i don't like cats that much. :(

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Mark: LOL yeah IKR! 7 billion.
@Caroline: Hahaha! No problem :) And yeah I hate them!
@Hanis: I have now learned that. XD
@meandmythinkincap: Me too! But my school has all macs!
@Hazel: READ IT! It's good!
@PurpleMist.: Please do!
@ishashime: Haha! xD I like dogs better LOL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...