DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Taking a break...

Hey, people! Seeing as I haven't been blogging in so long, it is clear that I am taking a break. I've been taking breaks often recently. :(
I just can't muster the interest to blog. It's feeling like a chore.
However, I have been on Tumblr A LOT (because all I have to do is reblog stuff) and I'm super addicted.
So, if you want to chat, send me a message on there. :) And I still check my email so you're free to email me stuff if you have nothing better to do.
Tomorrow's pre-prom so I'm excited :D
I don't know when I'll post again, but soon because I've been away from Blogger for so long already. I just need a really long break. :)
Tootles!

6 run-on sentences.:

Mark said...

I'll miss you but I understand. Have a good break and come back better than ever.

PurpleMist. said...

I understand, just come back when u feel like blogging :)
Just letting you know that I have already published ur guest post on my blog!

r.alsharif said...

I've been feeling like that too lately!

Hazel said...

Aww take your time, blogging shouldn't feel like a chore! :(

Of One Heart said...

Pre-prom!! Yay! :)

David said...

Girl, I know how you feel with blogging right now. My blog is actually dead right now :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...