DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

I fail at life.

Hey, guys!
Yesterday, I posted saying that I was taking a break and I wasn't sure when I'd be back.
Well, I'm back.
I think, LOL.
Well, of course, I don't know whether I'm going to blog tomorrow or not. But, I'm blogging today! :D
Sorry for ditching you all for so long D;
I guest posted over at InsomniaStrikes about a Brush With Death I had. Which was actually really dramatic and not really-but-sort of a brush with death.
Anyways, pre-prom is TONIGHT. Yes, tonight oh my goodness I will die of excitement. I got my hair done and my nails are painted chrimson, which I think is a really sexy color.
I'm going to pluck my eyebrows soon. -.-' I hate plucking my eyebrows. But if I don't pluck them, they become horrible shapeless blocks so.... that must be plucked.
Also, I got a dress that makes my butt look nice, so yay for me!
Hmm... what else?
Nothing really spectacular happened. Just some horrible stuff happening at school with friends. I have GOT to thank my friends Léa, Jasmine and Bipreet for helping me through it. They are real friends. :)
Um... OH! Pictures!
(From left to right) Jasmine, me and Sophie.
Look how cool we are. LOL. Jasmine's pose is the funniest.


Jasmine and I
Lol I look like a fatsack.
(Fatsack= Complete weirdo/loser.)

Oh and new musical obsessions:

Toute la night(All Night) by La Fouine.

It's in French, but meh. Maybe you can still enjoy it. :)

Big Jet Plane by Angus and Julia Stone

LOVE THIS.

Beggin' by Madcon

My jam.
Tootles!

21 run-on sentences.:

Hazel said...

Haha it's funny how when we say we're gonna take a break from blogging we then suddenly start blogging again!

Anyways, have fun tonight!!

Mark said...

Saying I need a break, then not taking one, is something I've done a whole lot. I think people are just going to stop believing me when I say it now. Have fun at preprom.

meandmythinkingcap said...

cute pictures and enjoy your time in pre-prom.

Cindy said...

I'm completely the opposite haha, I talk about blogging more regularly and then don't...
good luck with prommmm!!! I'm sure you and your eyebrows will look amazing

PeeVee™ said...

Oh dear, prom. Wish we had those in India :|

And you look pretty, very UNlike a fatsack. Really.

Of One Heart said...

We want fun, happy pictures from pre-prom!

mayen said...

Hello, I'm excited to see your outfit for prom.

It's okay to take a break from blogging sometimes. We'll all be here when you come back. I'm also not actively blogging.

Bree said...

Haha love the silly photos. How was prom? I want to see how you looked wearing your sexy dress! <3

P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Lots of love, B
http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

ishashime said...

lovely pics! prom pictures, yes? ;)

Ezazi said...

*hermoine accent on*

Has already seen all pictures on facebook.

*nose in air, stalks off*

I, am back.

Ezazi said...

And oh. Why does your page insists on mocking me by being in a language I do not recognize? -__-

Publier commentaire? #fml.

Ezazi said...

And oh. Why does your page insists on mocking me by being in a language I do not recognize? -__-

Publier commentaire? #fml.

Anon! said...

alors...Je suis revenue!

but I just thought I'd let you know that I really want to hear about this "Stroke with Death" experience...

and that...

I. Effing. Love. La Fouine. OMG. OMGGG. OMD. <---lolz, French version!

I haven't heard this song before, but this and Papa are officially two of my favorites!

A plus tard, mon amie!

Oliver said...

Angus & Julia Stone. =]

It's ok to take a break from blogging. People are gonna miss you, but you'll be fine. =] Good luck with your endeavors in life, Jodie. =]

Holy shhhh, everything's in French! :O

Yannick said...

Hi Jodie

i've commented on youur blog last summer, do u remember?! :D
well i see you're making a break

hope to see you soon bloggin' again, miss your posts

greetz from germany :)

Snowbow said...

You look good..
Your blog looks nice.. would keep on visiting your blog (:

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

锘緽oots are unquestionably an vital piece of your wardrobe. A girl need to have at minimum 2 pairs of boots in her closet. Investing in a pair of branded boots is undoubtedly a great expense. I am certain that after purchasing a pair of boots [url=http://www.uggbootscheaperonline.co.uk]cheap ugg boots[/url] either you wear considerably less or cant have on it a lot as just after couple of months its lacks its allure. Properly, everything desires to be managed expensive, so as your sneakers and boots.

Are you preparation to order a pair of Ugg bailey boots this festive season? Then simply go for it since this pair is in air. As you know that Ugg boots are popular for its quality and convenience but this Ugg bailey boots is blend of design, glamour, quality and absolutely comfort. Without the need of imagining considerably you can dress in these boots in freezing temperature due to the fact it will preserve your feet from drying out. Ugg bailey boots will make your toes feel cosy and you can like the chilly to the fullest.

There is merely no comparison among a ordinary pair and an Ugg bailey boots. Every last period has its private appeal. This wintertime include whole lot of colors, really enjoy and satisfaction to your lifestyle as an alternative of dullness and boredom. Ugg bailey boots assures extreme consolation and amazing fashion. No speculate the girls and the adult females in the streets are all in UGGs.


Below arrives the most necessary portion-maintenance. You should really preserve your footwear and apparel to make them appearance great and boost the longevity. Considering that the Uggs are designed of fur that why they needs proper preservation. Heres it is offered in a effortless way.

[url=http://www.uggbootscheaperonline.co.uk]cheap ugg boots[/url] Factors that you will desire:

Smooth brush

Lint free towel

Refreshing drinking water

Delicate detergent


How to clean up it:

Get rid of the dust and dust particles from the boots with the enable of a gentle brush. You really should do it [url=http://www.uggsbootsukcheaper.co.uk]ugg boots cheap[/url] on a regular foundation to reduce your boots dropping its attraction

Often preserve in mind that cleaning doesnt suggest that you will place them within a washing device. This will remove the dust and as perfectly as the attraction. It can direct to a permanent damage.

Dilute the detergent with water and keep the alternative apart.

Make positive that dust particles are eradicated right before applying the alternative.

Rub the fur gently and wash it with clean water.

Comb the fur and rub the outer aspect carefully with a lint zero cost towel.

Preserve it under the daylight by wrapping these boots with paper napkins. Always keeping instantly below the solar can cause shrinkage.

Now you are all set to don it.

Anonymous said...

If you have experimented with UGG boots on and thought how they deliver the results, [url=http://www.uggbootsoutletinuk.co.uk]ugg boots cheap[/url] you may perhaps speculate "What would make them so fantastic" The answer would be basic. The UGG boots are crafted of Merino sheepskin, which is the most effective type of supplies for boots [url=http://www.uggsbootsoutletonline.co.uk]www.uggsbootsoutletonline.co.uk[/url] obtainable.

Merino sheepskin is acknowledged for its amazingly softness. In reality the wool from Merino sheep would actually be some of the most densely packed of any sheep selection. The Merino sheepskin or wool is exceptionally heat to retain your feet from coldness in chilly winter season. The porous sheepskin encourages air flow so that it is breathable for dryness in hot weather. Mainly because of all the reported earlier mentioned, UGG boots, which are crafted in these kinds of fantastic sheepskin and wool, are convinced to have the greatest warmness and dryness you want.

With no comparison, Merino wool has chemical properties that will make the UGG boots incredibly exclusive. Apart from the capability to insulate and healthy softness, Merino wool is really strong, sturdy, flame-resistant, static resistant and elastic. All these properties make it probable that all such cozy advantages would be transited to UGG boots. In truth, with beautiful craftsmanship from UGG, the boots pack all positive aspects of Merino sheepskin or wool in a one of a kind causal style, which is now enjoying a throughout the world reputation.



With the most energy, UGG has manufactured its boots the fantastic footwear. Their longevity and strength will permit you have on these boots for a long time to arrive. Historically these boots are crafted by Australian sheep shearers. They applied the excellent superior of their sheepskin and wool to generate functional ease and comfort footwear in that when regarded as unattractive boot model. Having said that, the consolation finally conquered all people and now ugg style has been experienced at each corner in this entire world. Designed on the basis of traditional workmanship and fashion, now [url=http://www.uggsbootsoutletonline.co.uk]ugg boots sale[/url] there are a sizeable number of UGG on the market on the sector.

With UGG boots, the most important a person of the perfect sheepskin boots from Australian, wonderful comfort, warmth and endurance that only come kind pure Merino wool is at your arms.

We give a awesome assortment of women's sheepskin boots united kingdom. Check out it out! Our affordable sheepskin boots uk would be your perfect alternative to finish your wardrobe this calendar year.
[url=http://madhopperent.com/madcommunity/members/pafaffips/activity/?r=hogansitoufficiale&_wpnonce=66cb79f514] Locating UGG Boots discounted[/url]
[url=http://www.egydown.com/user/Moignominimal/] Uggs United kingdom Sale model and style your private Jewellery tend to consider on[/url]
[url=http://ticksnpips.com/?page_id=0] ugg boots for sale.ugg boots for gents and females[/url]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...