DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, December 2, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRITNEY SPEARS!

A great huge 30th birthday wish to the queen of pop! <3

10 run-on sentences.:

lhamo Mashutzo said...

she is turning 30 with this birthday right?

meandmythinkingcap said...

happy bday to her and hope that "leave britney alone" guy doesnt comeback again

chimidama said...

wow..for real? I mean, how fast time flies.. I think I just heard baby one more time yesterday..

Cindy said...

woahh did not realise she was that old! it's kinda sad that she's been through so much :(

Mark said...

She's only 30? Bloody hell.

Rachel said...

LOL... I thought she was older :O

Oh my god...

G said...

Wow 30? I feel old...

Timéa said...

hei follow me and i will follow you back! :)
http://g0mennasai.blogspot.com/

haze said...

OMG happy birthday Britney!

I don't care what people say about her, i love her and her music.

The Lover said...

:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...