DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

GRAD PICTURES!

I got my grad pictures today! Here they are:



I like the one with the diploma and the hat best. xD Thank God that's the one that will be in the yearbook!
Byeee! <3

20 run-on sentences.:

Mark said...

Congrats on graduating :)

mayen said...

Nice.. Congratulations dear..

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Mark: Thanks :)
@mayen: Thank you :D

Cindy said...

You look awesome! Wish we got hats in Australia D:

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

Thanks! And wow you don't?! ;O

Tiffany said...

These are cute!
I wish we took pics like this for senior year at my school!

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Tiffany: Thanks! You didn't? I thought every school did! xD Lolzzzz.

chimidama said...

Oh my! congrats! You look cute..

Hazel said...

Awesome! You look great! :)

The Lover said...

Haha nice! :D congrats

Tay
x

haze said...

OMG! CONGRATULATIONS!!! *standing ovation*** :D

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@chimidama: Thank you!
@Hazel: Thanks :D
@The Lover: Thanks! And thanks for following :D
@haze: Haha! Thank you, haze! <3

Of One Heart said...

How epic! Lovely, Jodie! :)

Bree said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! :D

Lots of love, B
http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

Joyce said...

you look so adorable and cute! congrats girl~ keep in touch <3

-Joyce
www.carouselstreet.com

meandmythinkingcap said...

Congrats and picture looks adorable

ishashime said...

i love the one with the hat, too. you look so pretty!
you're graduating, yay! congratulations! :D

Laura said...

Visiting from 20sb. It looks like you've got quite the blog here - I am impressed!

Loveforfood said...

congratulations!

Dalia Starwalker said...

looks great. how come you graduate when you're only 16?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...