DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Today was alright...

I had math. Which I love because a) it's so easy I can sleep all class, every class and get nineties. And b) I have the best people in that class.
And I mean THE BEST people.
Like, I have Sebastian (remember him? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.) And these other cool kids. Like my friends T and O who are really funny. And this dude named V who's cool also. And he calls me "Big Boss" so I can't complain about him.
Today in math, there was a student teacher. This really pretty blonde from... some province I can't remember. Anyways, she's going to a university around where I live and is basically at my school for some time to study the teachers and the classes and whatever.
Sebastian obviously was giving her a hard time. Well, not really, but he was super talkative. XD It was quite amusing. Even she was laughing quite a bit.
Somehow, we got onto the topic of this blog and O wanted the link. So I gave it to him. I also gave it to T. Sebastian already has the link because he's so loved here, am I right?
;D
Yeah. So. Peace! <3

PS: I'm getting super distracted from reading A Short History of Nearly Everything. Not because it's not totally bawwss. Because it is, trust me. But, because I love romances so much that I want to start them. So, right now, I'm reading Eve by Anna Carey.

It's pretty cool and if you guys want, I'll post a review when I'm done. :)
PPS: I told Ms. J that I was going to return ASHONE because I was getting distracted by a romance.
Her: In your life? Or a book?
Me: (amused) A book.
Pfffffttttt romance in real life. Pffffffttttttttt. Not.
She said that I can give it back whenever I'm ready though. Just by the end of the school year. So, I'm just going to read it in-between novels. :)

6 run-on sentences.:

Mark said...

I hope you don't regret handing the link out lol. I was good in maths too, except algebra.

Cindy said...

You're such a geniussss. I hated maths until my last year of school when everything just clicked and I turned into a nerd :/ not sure if that's a good thing or not :P

Hazel said...

I'd sleep in maths but not because it was so easy but because it was so hard and boring!

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Mark: Nahh! And oouu! Cool! I'm actually really good at algebra. xD
@Cindy: Thanks :D And LOLL! That's a good thing :D
@Hazel: Lol!

meandmythinkingcap said...

If you need to rate Sebastian, Timothy and rest, how would you do it? 1 being most annoying

ishashime said...

i didn't really like math but forced myself to excel at it in high school. i don't really need it now so.. :|

glad you're having fun in that class, though. and hello sebastian! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...