DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Swag à la max, bro.

So, hey people! I have been chosen along with a few other girls to go to an Entrepreneurial workshop for WOMEN. How cool is that?! Girl power to the max!
And by now you guys MUST know how strongly I believe in girl power. Even though I can't muster the courage to tell He Who Shall Not Be Named that he's totally smexyfied and awesome and therefore I must marry him and have his babies.
Whoa there, did I say have his babies?
I meant to say have his ring.
Whoa, did I say have his ring? I must be going crazy today.
I totally meant to just be his friend. You know? A friend who has his babies and his ring.
ANYWAYS. Back to the entrepreneurship thingy-ma-jig. I was chosen. Henceforth, I got really good marks in that class and my teacher chose me to go. So, of course I feel super duper special.
I thanked my teacher and whatnot.
:)
I am so very grateful to go to a workshop to learn more about businesswomen. And, of course I'm not complaining about the fact that I get to skip school and therefore skip the classes I have that day which are Math, Gym, Dance and French.
I have no clue whether they're in that order.
But anyways. Yeah. I get to miss gym.
No silly shotputs and disqus whatsits! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
VICTORY IS MIIIIIIINNEEEEEEEEE.
Oh yeah. So much swag.

PS: No joke, bro. I am drowning in swag. DROWNING.
PPS: Kay so the amount of swag I have may be in negative numbers, but I can dream. I can dream.
PPPS: I changed my siggy. I might change it again. I don't know. I have to see whether I like this one or not. XD

15 run-on sentences.:

Cindy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH but seriously yeah go have his babies (sign a pre-nup first)
and have fun on the entrepreneurial workshop! yay go girl power!!

Mark said...

lol congrats on getting chosen, have fun.

Hazel said...

Congrats! But I hated anything to do with Business when I was at school!

Bree said...

Oh girl, you are too funny. Go girl power and yay for you getting to miss gym. I hated gym to the nth degree!

Lots of love, B
http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

PurpleMist. said...

Hahahaha I love your sense of humour :D
And yay for getting chosen! YOU'LL DO GREAT!!
And yes, you say swag too much :P

haze said...

Girl, you make me laugh! Congratsss! ♥♥

meandmythinkingcap said...

See, that lucky guy is blind. Soon enough you both are going to read this post together and laugh out loud.

Of One Heart said...

Bright and awesome stuff happening is so good to read about! Bring in the flower power!

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Cindy: LOOOOOOL!!!!!!! Thank you!
@Mark: Thanks :D
@Hazel: Thanks! Haha, I love Business class LOL
@Bree: Heehee thanks :D LOL gym sucks.
@PurpleMist.: Thanks :DD Thank youuuu! LOL!
@haze: Heehee! Thanks :D
@meandmythinkingcap: LOL I doubt that xD
@OOH: :D I agree :D

Furree Katt said...

GIRL POWER! ♥

and who is this guy? :O WHAT HAVE I MISSED?!

Albert Einstein☺ said...

your new follower. I really love your blog. and someday I want to be featured in your guest post series. hope you could follow me back.

mr837.blogspot.com

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Furreee: OMG YAY YOU'RE BACK! :D Hehe just a guy I like ;)
@AE: Thanks for following! :D Hehe whenever you want to just shoot me an email :)

ishashime said...

congrats on getting chosen for such a thing. it's an honor i'm sure! :D
and you REALLY have to make your move with that guy, and blog about it, so i and everyone else can squeal about it like little girls. teehee. xD

iZaynab said...

Pause. Entrepreneurship ? Buisness-Womaness ? Guy ? : O
iAgree with Furree, what have iMissed ?
Congrats once again ~
& Yup you go drown in all that swag.

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@ishashime: Thanks!! It is :D LOOL yeah I will!
@iZaynab: Hahaha! Thank you! LMAO!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...