DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Spam amuses me.

It really does.
I took off the word verification thingy so I'm getting tons of random spam comments. Honestly, they are the weirdest things.
Some messages are about natural disasters, others about sex toys.
Honestly?
Really?
It's so random!
Um. Today I went shopping at this huge mall. My step-mom left chicken in the oven and told my step-brother to check it so it won't burn.
Of course, when we got back, the chicken was burnt to a crisp. Except for the bottom which hadn't gotten much heat.
Silly Jermaine.
Anyways, we just ate it burnt like that. XD It still tasted good, haha!
Breaking Dawn next week! Aahhhhhhh!!
And, December tenth is my pre-prom. Basically where everything for the real prom is tested out so when the real prom comes along, everything is perfect.
I can't wait! :)
It's going to be tons of fun to dance with my friends and stuff. Or, if I get the courage, the squeeze-butt thingy with He Who I Shall Not Name Here.
Oh and I'm reading a French novel so I can work on my French. I'm reading Le jardin secret (The Secret Garden) haha! A children's book, but whatever. :P It's pretty interesting. I read it in English in elementary school so I thought, Hey! Why not read it now in French?!
Yeah.
So...
Byeee! <3
post signature

11 run-on sentences.:

Mark said...

Awww I don't get any weird cool spam like that. It's not that I'm deleting it before anyone sees it, it's that I'm not getting it.

Cindy said...

hahaha if the spam comment is not too bad I just leave it in because it makes me feel loved <3 now email spam is another matter...
PROMMMM *squeal* and good luck with the butt pinching thing haha

Caroline said...

Ahaha i get that too! but mostly with emails and stuff and also in the chatbox. i sometimes delete them..
so lucky yous have prom over there, my school we dont have it and we have to organise our own -.-
i love the taste of burnt chicken :D

Of One Heart said...

The pre-prom sounds so fun!! The idea of reading the French novel is so brilliant. I'm impressed.

Hazel said...

It must just be because of how many views you get. I don't have my word verification on either but I've only ever got three spam comments lol. I'm disappointed! I got loads of spam when I included my email address in my blog though lol

ishashime said...

yeah. you should totally squeeze his butt. ;) hahaha.

FeliciaShortii said...

A improving ZEE french ehh lol.I never got spam like that except i got one saying how to make you man bigger than he is lol. Anyways Pre prom is gunna be awesome and you're gunna squeeze his butt if you don't I will and when he turns around Ill say you did it.

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Mark: Lol well you're lucky though. The spam I get is really weird.
@Cindy: Hahahahahahahahaha! xD And thanks!!
@Caroline: Haha! Oh wow O.O that's weird xD And WOW WHY?!
@OOH: :D Yeah! I can't wait!!! And thanks :D
@Hazel: No idea why. But yeah I get tons of spam in my email xD
@ishashime: LOOOOL maybe I will ;)
@Feee: ROOOOOOOOOOFLLLLLLLLL this comment made me laugh so much.

Atley said...

burnt chicken and a pre prom? way too much excitement for me! The regular prom would be too much for me, haha.

Shockgrubz said...

I'd like to taste that burnt chicken. Sometimes the wackiest meals are the best. One of my favorite foods when younger was a cold patio burrito.

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Atley: Haha! Pre-prom is what you'd probably call a semi-formal though. xD
@Shockgrubz: Never heard of it! Sounds good though. I loove burritos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...