DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

R.I.P. George Harrison.

As you all know, I am a huge Beatles fan. So... R.I.P. GEORGE! <3
(23 February 1943 - 29 November 2001)

<3 

7 run-on sentences.:

Mark said...

I thought he died earlier than he did :/ Rest in peace fine gentleman, the music world misses your kind.

lhamo Mashutzo said...

the man is going to stay in our heart always and always..
Love George
http://silenceriver.blogspot.com/

Hazel said...

He's the only Beatle I didn't really know about...

♥Abby said...

I love the Beatles too, who doesn't? They were amazing. I wish more than anything that I could go back in time to one of their concerts.
Thanks for all of the nice comments, it means a lot! :)

Have a great day =)

♥Abby

G said...

Sad day - my guitar still weeps :(

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Everyone: <3
@Hazel: Lol xD
@Abby: I wish so too!

meandmythinkingcap said...

cute pic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...