DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Random pictures? I THINK YES.



My makeup for my grad pictures. Not very visible here... But hey! My eyebrows were nice, right?

Boredom.

My friend Jessica DRINKING A HUGE CARTON OF JUICE ON THE METRO.
:)
post signature
PS: You know those facial expression things underneath this post? You know they can be used instead of commenting, right? Just sayin'. :)

12 run-on sentences.:

Of One Heart said...

That first picture does you a lot of justice. Love it!

Jasmine said...

The graduation age in Canada is 16? Oh, you're so lucky.

The Lady of Green Origin said...

Cutie :)

mayen said...

yes yes.. i like the eyebrows. :) I love the jacket too.

PurpleMist. said...

Omg these are awesome!
And and and, i'm in love with your hair :D

Hazel said...

Lovely pics Jodie!

Cindy said...

dayummmmm who dat girl? you look hotttt
and I chose the :D expression hahaha

Dee said...

So how does the Canadian school system work?
In South Africa, you start school normally in the year you turn 7 and finish in the year you turn 18.
That's 12 years of school.
On a different note - you looked really nice. :D
BTW, And do you really prefer the little face expression things? I think comments are a lot nicer.

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@OOH: Thank youu!
@Jasmine: Yeah :) But, I have CEGEP(in Quebec ONLY!) which is in-between high-school and university. So, it's like grade twelve. But, it depends on what program you take which can replace a few years of uni.
@TLOGO: Thank you! <3
@Mayen: Thank youu! <3
@PurpleMist.: Thanks! Heehee thank youu :)
@Hazel: Thank you!
@Cindy: Hahahaha! Thank you! Lol!
@Dee: Here, we start around five years old and finish at 16 or 17. Then, we have CEGEP (this is in QUEBEC) where it's like a grade twelve and thirteen. And then university.
And ouu thanks! Heehee :3 No, I prefer comments, but if you're feeling lazy, just choose a face. xD

Bree said...

I used one of your facial expressions hehe. :) You look nice!

P.S. Yes, a top for $2!

Lots of love, B
http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

ishashime said...

fierce!
haha. you looked awesome!

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Bree: :D thank you!
OMG AMAZING.
@ishashime: Haha! thank you! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...