DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Oh and...

I got on honor roll! So, basically, my overall average was over 80 percent! :D I'm so happy! I want to stay on honor roll all year. I want colleges to look at my applications and think "OH WOW HER GRADES ARE GREAT! MUST. HAVE. HER. AT. MY. COLLEGE!"
:)
Byee!
*Jammin' to Breaking Dawn soundtrack like a bawwsss.

11 run-on sentences.:

Mark said...

lol congrats on making honour roll, and good luck staying on it.

Mark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Furree Katt said...

YAY! congratulations :DDD. you're so smart. *jealous face*

PurpleMist. said...

CONGRATSSSS :D :D

Of One Heart said...

Umm hmm!! I bet you will stay there! :) Good luck!

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Mark: Thank you!
@Furree Katt: Thank you :D And hehe naw but thanks :)
@PurpleMist.: Thanks!
@OOH: Thank you! :D

ishashime said...

awesome! honor roll yeah! haha.

haze said...

wOw honor! congrats!!!

Bree said...

Congratulations! I remember how it felt being on honor roll. It's great stuff. :]

P.S. I get obsessed with songs so easily!

Lots of love, B
http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

iZaynab said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS ~ ! !
: " O You have the BD soundtrack ~?!
God, iWant it soooo badly.

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@ishashime: Thanks!
@haze: Thank you :)
@Bree: Thanks a lot! Haha!
@iZaynab: Thanks!!!! Loll, I got it online hahahaaha xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...