DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

My apologies, friends.

Hey, guys!
Sorry I haven't been blogging much. I have been so busy. I'm not even kidding. It's like all my teachers decided to give me assignments this week. Like why, dudes? WHY?!
I have a psychology assignment due on Michael Jackson for Monday. Which is a lot of work. But, it's fun. I'm a fan of Michael so it's cool to look up stuff about him.
Also, he was so hot during the Thriller album era. Oh my goodness. I watch the Thriller music video every now and then just to stare at him like a perv.
Anyways, I also have tons of other assignments I don't really feel like thinking about right now.
Harhar.
Um... oh! Guess what? Ms. J lent me a book. How funny is that?! I was seriously just chilling in class before it started (I always get to class early) reading a book. Then, she asked me what it was about. So we were just chatting about books. And it was a bit weird to be honest because she's my teacher. But whatever. She told me about a book she had: A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson.

She lent it to me and it's actually pretty interesting.
Of course, I'm protecting it with my life now because it's a teacher's, but whatever.
It's cool.
I'm actually at school right now. LOL. In my Entrepreneurship class. I finished all my work so I can just chill on the computer. So I thought: Hey! Why not blog?!
And yeah.
I'm going this weekend to buy a pre-prom dress. The most I'm spending is fifty bucks because it's only pre-prom. For prom, I'm going all out. Gonna get all blinged out.
I was thinking something short and cute.
Anyways, I'll go and comment on other peoples' blogs now. :)
Tootles!

PS: Ouuu lunch is pizza today! Yessssss. I love the pizza at my school. And the cookies. I actually like my school's lunch. No joke.

6 run-on sentences.:

Hazel said...

I've got a bunch of assignments too - glad you're enjoying yours though lol!

Mark said...

Pre-prom? Just, why? Why? But I'm glad you've found a good, new, fun book.

Of One Heart said...

Hey there, Jodie! :) Your life sounds fun- maybe because I am way out of school! :D We'll wait for pictures of all the prettiness.

Furree Katt said...

REVIEW THE BOOK WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT!!!!!

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Hazel: Hehe :)
@Mark: Lol, I guess to make prom perfect? And lolz yeahhh :D
@OOH: :D Heehee! :D Alright :D
@FK: Of course :D

Ms♥Infamous said...

just passing by to say 'hi' ..xoxo :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...