DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, November 11, 2011

McDonald's ;O

Today is Remembrance Day! :D
We had a moment of silence at my school to remember the soldiers who died for us in the war.
Thank you, soldiers <3

Also, this is totally random, but there's this really addicting game called the McDonald's Parody Game. It's just what it's called. A parody of McDonald's. It is SO ADDICTING. I keep putting the company in debt and then I lose.
;(
You can play it here.
You MUST play it. At least try it once. It's super realistic so you get to see exactly how McDonald's runs. Well, to the people who created the game. They have a message before you play stating how it's not factual, blah blah blah. But, to be honest, I think it is.
Enjoy!
post signature

8 run-on sentences.:

Mark said...

I still love that game.

PurpleMist. said...

I have a feeling i'm going to get addicted to this.

mayen said...

I'll try the game. Come highly recommended. haha..

Reilly said...

i rlly hate mcdo food

Cindy said...

arghhh this game! must. not. get. addicted.

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Mark: Lol! It's awesome!
@PurpleMist.: LOL XD I am!
@mayen: Haha!
@Reilly: I love it -.-'
@Cindy: I am so addicted!

ishashime said...

oh yes! i know of this game! i keep losing, too. :(
i am not fit to run a McDonalds restaurant. pretty fair considering i once thought of working there, just to be near the french fries frying station and nom on them. hahaha.

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG! WIN!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...