DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

I'm still alive. :)

I haven't been blogging much because to be honest, I am SUPER caught up with The Sims 3 Late Night. So, yes. I shall probably blog tomorrow. Maybe.
I'm supposed to go pre-prom dress shopping tomorrow :) I hope :D
Laters! <3

7 run-on sentences.:

Cindy said...

I've never played The Sims before! Is it as awesome as people say?

mayen said...

awww.. i LOVE SIMS 3. but i haven't tried late night expansion. I'll be absent in blogging once I get the expansion. hehe.. Good luck in finding the perfect dress for prom. I can't wait to see you! :)

Hazel said...

Aww I love Sims! It's terribly addicting :)

Mark said...

I still don't think you need two dresses. Anyway, I have an on/off relationship with The Sims, and decided not to get Sims Late Night.

Rachel said...

I went through a sims phase...
It was so addicting I eventually had to uninstall it :P

Rapuncela said...

sims 3:)

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Cindy: It IS awesome! Best video game EVER CREATED (in my opinion).
@mayen: :D Hehe xD Thanks :)
@Hazel: I know right?!
@Mark: Lol, pre-prom is more casual. MUCH more casual then prom. I can't wear a prom dress to pre-prom. And vice-versa.
@Rachel: Hehe!
@Rapuncela: :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...