DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, November 18, 2011

I SAW BREAKING DAWN!!!!

Just for your information: This is sort of like a review for Breaking Dawn Part One. Sort of.
I don't think this is the actual movie poster, but whatever.
I saw it today and it was amazing! I loved it so much :D And I saw Jack and Jill which was alright.
But Breaking Dawn! Oh my goodness! AMAZING.
I can't wait for part two. I enjoyed part one so much. If you're a huge Twilight fan like me, go see it! They went EXACTLY by the book. Which I liked. I was able to predict everything that was going to happen because I've read the book like over ten times.
Plus, the soundtrack is AMAZING. I'm jamming to it now XD
Anyways, I had lots of fun. :)

PS: 295 followers! Yikes! :D Thank you, peeps! Much love <3

8 run-on sentences.:

Cindy said...

The poster looks slightly odd lol like Juno or something but I really really want to watch it!!! Even though I'm not a huge Twilight fan, it's just...something you have to watch :P

Hazel said...

Aww I can't wait to see it! Didn't want to go on the opening night though and be surrounded by screaming girls lol!

chimidama said...

Gosh..how lucky u're..I have to wait for a week for it to be on cinema..I just can't wait..:( I haven't read the book yet. I chose to watch the movie first :D so, is the film or the book better?

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Cindy: I know right?! LOL I agree :P
@Hazel: LOL good idea.
@Chimidama: Haha! The book is definitely better.

ishashime said...

i watched it today with some friends. gladly not on opening night, when a few of my other friends went to watch it, since all they heard throughout the movie was squealing, swooning and fangirl-ing. haha.
i actually want to hurry up and watch part 2 now, too. haha. and yeah, awesome soundtrack!

haze said...

Oh my gosh! I have to watch it! I should have watch it the other day instead of the local movie. Arghhh! I'm really jealous!!

iZaynab said...

Yeah I'm pretty sure that isn't the movie poster x D LOL
It WAS amazing. I was practically smiling through the e n t i r e movie.
Really ecstatic about part 2 ~ ~

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@sishashime: LOOOL smart! LOL me too!!!
@haze: Haha! xD It's amazing!
@iZaynab: LOL! Me too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...