DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I hate gym class.

I had gym last period today and I missed my bus.
-.-'
Which really annoyed me.
Anyways, this year, my class is a mixture of boys and girls. The first time since grade six. And now, to make this worse, I have to go SWIMMING.
How horrible is that?
I'm already very uncomfortable with my body around girls. How will I survive in a bathing suit (albeit a one piece, but still) around boys?
Good God.
I won't survive.
I don't care. I am wearing swimming trunks over the bathing suit that will drop to my knees. And I will jump in the water as soon as the swimming classes start and then I'll jump out and hurry to the changing room as soon as they end.
Perfect.
God, I really dislike my gym teacher right now.
Plus, most of the guys in my class are total beepholes. I despise them.
-.-'
Oh, and my gym teacher mixed me up with this girl in my school, K. I was very annoyed. Everyone mixes us up and I have NO. IDEA. WHY. It's really irritating to me for some reason.
It just really is. Makes me want to strangle my gym teacher and bury him in a ditch somewhere.
Was that too descriptive?
I mean... I just want to slap him... not kill him or anything... No way. I don't want to murder him and hide his body and the DNA evidence...
*Cough cough cough cough*
Tootles! <3
post signature
PS: He was making us throw shot puts in class today. I think that's very dangerous and unnecessary in gym class.
And stupid. And pointless.

10 run-on sentences.:

Mark said...

Awwww that does sound pretty sucky about the swimming class, but you came up with a good plan :)

Cindy said...

ewwww swimming in the same pool as boys? they totally have cooties! seriously though, we only had to do that in primary school. mixed swimming classes when you're in high school is just...awkward D:

Caroline said...

Ahhh, gym class in a one piece with guys around? That must suck. I just heard on the news that a adult man was buried in a ditch in someones backyard...that wasn't you was it?

Dee said...

So glad that I never had a gym class.
That must suck.

Hazel said...

I hated having to do swimming with the boys! But I'll tell you something worse. My school's swimming pool was right beside the playground and at times our class went on into break time - needless to say, our swimming class always had an audience. Not good for someone like me!

Of One Heart said...

I just read the last comment- yikes! You girls are courageous. Jodie, I love the plan. Stick to it and brave it up.

angela said...

Swimming is mandatory there? How weird. If they tried to put that into play where I am, all of the girls would have a bitch fit about smelling like chlorine and having wet, undid hair all day.

Hell, I would too. But I actually like the smell of chlorine.

We just did basic shit and some sports.

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Mark: Thanks :)
@Cindy: IKR! XD LOL yes it is!
@Caroline: LOL no of course not! ...
@Dee: You never had a gym class?! :O
@Hazel: OMG! That sounds horrible!
@Of one Heart: Haha thanks :) I'll try!
@Angela: Only my teacher is making us do it. -.-' I'm so jealous of your P.E. classes.

PurpleMist. said...

hahaha
aww that sucks!
We had to do swimming too :/
AND shot puts... yeah, that was embarrassing because I SUCKED at it.

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

OMG! That sucks D;

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...