DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Help a sistuh out!

Hey, guys! Please press like on this picture if you have a Facebook account. It's to help out a great blogger named Cindy at Oriental Espresso!
You don't even have to like a page or anything. Just like the picture :D
She'll win a 200 dollar shopping spree! The person with the most likes wins :)
Help Cindy out!! :D <3
Thanks!

13 run-on sentences.:

Cindy said...

Woooo thank you so much! You're seriously awesome and now I can totally stalk you on fb ;)

meandmythinkingcap said...

I clicked.
@Cindy, that pic is lovely and good luck for your win.

Mark said...

I liked it. Good luck Cindy!

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Cindy: I don't mind ;P
@meandmythinkingcap: :D
@Mark: :D

ishashime said...

you go, Cindy!

Hamza Bin Ladin said...

Done!!!

♥Abby said...

I did! I hope she wins :)
And thanks for the comment..it really was an amazing movie! I can't wait for the last one!
Have a great week =)

♥Abby

Cindy said...

@Everyone: WOOOO thanks so so much for liking it! I will give your blogs much love when my exams finish

@Jodie-Ann: you're totally AWESOME!!!!

DWei said...

Let's hope she wins it. :)

haze said...

aww! you are too, too, tooooo sweet, Jodie!

mayen said...

Done! :)

iZaynab said...

> : D WIN CINDY WIN ! !

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Dwei: Yes, let's hope :)
@haze: Thank you, haze :3
@mayen: Yay!
@iZaynab: :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...