DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

FYI:

I'm going to change the dates and stuff on this blog to French. I want to have a more French and English feel, you know?
I want this blog to be more personal. And in Quebec, it's all about English and French. Actually, they kind of don't like each other very much.
But whatever. I think it'll be cool. And it looks so nice. I like French haha.
Plus, French is so close to English that you'll be able to easily figure out the months.

PS: I just did it, so if you're reading this now, it's done.

6 run-on sentences.:

Cindy said...

OMG NOW I TOTALLY KNOW HOW TO SAY POST COMMENT(?) IN FRENCH hahaha

cricketfreak said...

That's so cool! I can practise my (sadly horrible) French now! :D

Mark said...

I did two years of French and barely remember a word of it.

Furree Katt said...

yay! so much sexy french around me!

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Cindy: LOL!
@cricketfreak: Haha!
@Mark: LMAO!
@FK: Heehee!! ;D

Anon! said...

ooh, J'aime ca :D

Si je veux le faire sur mon site, comment est-ce que je le ferais?

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...