DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Award from Cindy!

So, I got an awesome award from Cindy :D
It's the Tell Me About Yourself Award :D
Thanks, Cindy!
Yay! I feel so special :3 She thinks my blog is great! :D
So, the rules are to say seven stuff about yourself and to tag seven other people. :)

So, the seven stuff:
1. I am extremely self-conscious. I am aware of everything I am doing (I rarely ever space out), I always make sure nothing weird is on my face and other pointless stuff like that. Basically, I just always need to make sure that I look, like... normal.

2. I love oldies. You probably already know this. But whatever. I love oldies. Okay? I love them. 'Nuff said.

3. I loved Barbies when I was little. If I went shopping with my parents, they'd have to buy me a Barbie to get me to calm down enough to try on clothes and shoes and whatnot.

4. I love black. I love black clothes more than clothes of any other color. No, I'm not goth. Just that black goes with everything. And I don't have to worry "Hmm... does this outfit match?" Because if there's black in it then yes it does!

5. When I was little, I accidentally broke off my Ken doll's head when I tried to fit him into my toy Volkswagen Bug and I taped it back on. :)

6. I can't choose between two colleges right now. It's so DIFFICULT! *Sobs* I have decided to suffer through living at home and just go through college and university for Psychology. For one: I love Psych too much. Secondly: Do you know the pay for Psychologists with Ph.Ds?! HOLY SMOKES. It's like fifty bucks an hour! Pretty good. :)

7. Can't think of anything else. :)

Now, on to passing this award on to seven people! I would pass it on to Cindy, but she gave it to me so that would be pointless.

Clicks and Cuts
Moon Lore
Bhadrawr
Hi I'm David
Viva La Breee
The Rambling Person

<3
post signature

10 run-on sentences.:

Mark said...

Cheers for the pass along, and congrats on the award.

Madame Sting said...

I have my bachelors in psychology. Loved it. Currently in med school. You should look into how long it takes to get a PhD. College plus PhD should be about 9-10 years give or take. It's a pretty awesome field though.

Hazel said...

Congrats on the award!

Of One Heart said...

A big yay for number 6!! (Whistle)

r.alsharif said...

God I miss your blog! Feels like it's been forever since i've been on it. I loved reading this! :D And don't worry about 6 love you'll figure it out soon xx

FeliciaShortii said...

You passed it's party time and congrates on the award

meandmythinkingcap said...

You and I share no.4. And congrats on the award

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

Thanks everyone! :D

PurpleMist. said...

hahaha, I love no.5 :D
Congratssss!!

ishashime said...

yay for seven facts about you. i'm extremely self-conscious myself. agh. :|

but hey, congrats on the award! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...