DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Yeh yeh.

Today, I went out to a Halloween store. It was SO COOL. All the different types of costumes and stuff was cool. I didn't buy a costume though. I don't really... want one.
Anyways, it was lots of fun. :D There were these really cool statue-things. Me and my dad took pictures with them LOL.

LOL his other hand! XD





My dad was feeding him candy :D

Ditto :)
And, I was bored at home sooo:

PEACE!
post signature

11 run-on sentences.:

Cindy said...

YOU SO PRETTY :D and the halloween things are kind of hilarious and freaky at the same time lolll

Morrigan said...

It looks like you guys had fun :D

mayen said...

awww.. your dad is funny. cool! you look really pretty on that dress! :)

Hazel said...

I love Halloween stores! :)

Mark said...

I bet Freddy and Jason are pretty cool guys when you get to know them really.

Leah said...

Haha!! Your dad is so funny.. lol. I can't imagine my dad doing that, I mean.. inside a Halloween store, buying, laughing, playing around.. lol. :D

Tiffany said...

Your so pretty! That looks like so much fun! I wish my dad was like that!

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Cindy: Thank you! :D LOL yeah :D
Morrigan: We did :D
@mayen: Haha! Indeed :D And thank you! :D
@Hazel: Me too lool!
@Mark: Haha!!!!
@Leah: LOL XD
@Tiffany: Thanks! :D And hehe it was!

Caroline said...

LOOOL the Freddy Krueger scares the crap outta me! I saw one in a party store and have to stay at least 5 metres away...thanks to the hollywood horror house I went to the other day.

ishashime said...

is jason a real person? because he changed positions. whaaat. :|
looked like fun, though. and i love your hair! :D

haze said...

LOL! your father's expressions are really funny! haha. I'm so sorry I'm so late for this! :D :D :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...