DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Yay vlog!

I did a vlog :) So, yeah.
I did it when I hadn't been up for long. So, my brain wasn't working well. I did shout-outs, and if I didn't mention your name, it is because of my silly brain and the fact that I didn't write all the names I wanted to mention on a paper.
-.-'
Enjoy :)
And thanks again for the views! <3 LOVE YOU ALL!


Sorry for not singing. I got carried away... XD
post signature

10 run-on sentences.:

David said...

YAY! WELL DONE!

mayen said...

OMG you crack me up. you silly girl. haha.. I'm glad you mentioned me because I always wonder if bloggers from other country can pronounce my name right. Well, you got it right the first time. yippeee..

again you truly deserve the 100,000 views and more!!

Cindy said...

lollllll you're hilarious! I think mass polygamy is illegal in canada...but maybe not somewhere else in the world ;) btw naiiiice eyebrows. so devo you forgot me :( jokess

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@David: Thanks!!
@Mayen: LOL! Hehe :D Yayyyy! And thank you so much <3
@Cindy: Thanks! <3 LOLOLOL! Thank you :) And noooo I was like sleepy and had a foggy brain. XD

Of One Heart said...

Jodie, my heart skipped a beat just because of a mention- haha! I'm glad you like my new name. :) :)

You know that guy you wrote about after this post? He just needs to see how fun you can be! You're one of a kind, alright!

p.s. I'm glad you taught me to pronounce Mayen!

PurpleMist. said...

ahahaha, i love how you suddenly remembered my name :P

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@OOH: Haha! :D
Aww thank you! :) <3
Haha!! xD It was really easy for me to pronounce lol. xD
@PurpleMist.: Haha! :P LOL.

ishashime said...

*giggle*
nice one! and you deserve all those views of course. it's awesome that you decided to make a vlog again. i missed your vlogs. and lol the hanger. xD

Mzbrandy said...

You seem really cool :D

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@ishashime: Heehee! Thanks so much! :D Lol xD Yeah, the hanger was annoying me XD
@MzBrandy: Thank you! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...