DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Welcome, Sierra! (An update on everything)

My older step-sister just gave birth four days ago to a beautiful baby girl :D
Her name is Sierra. She is so cute! Today, she was wearing this super adorable pink jacket that she doesn't really fit into yet because she's so tiny. Also, the jacket has no legs(which really amused me).
Now, not only do I have Sebastian being a weirdo, I also have this dude named Timothy in my psychology class who keeps tapping my chair with his foot. He sits behind me so yeah. It's not really annoying. It kind of amuses me. Because when I turn around to give him my Go-jump-off-a-cliff-before-I-stab-your-face-in-with-a-sharpened-pencil face, he winks and licks his lips.
It's quite amusing. My teacher moved our seats though, so I don't sit in front of him anymore. HA! TAKE THAT, TIMOTHY!
Um, what else?
I got three awards! :D
Well, technically two. I got the Versatile Blogger award from Caroline on October 19th, 2011 and from Cindy on October 23rd, 2011. And, the You're An Angel Award from Hazel on October 10th, 2011.
THANK YOU, LADIES! <3 You guys seriously made my day :)
Look what Hazel wrote! :D

Jodie/The Run-On Sentences Of Life - "Firecracker"

What I love most about your blog is that I feel so much of your energy coming through your posts! I've never experienced that with any other blogger so it's definitely an unique talent. Keep it up!


:D Thanks so much, Hazel! :) You are such a sweetheart :D

Um, um, um. What else is new. Oh! My graduation pictures are this Friday. My picture time is 3:40. I'm kind of excited because I get to wear makeup and look pretty. :)
In math class, my friend Tristan and I were putting words in my calculator.
He put in:
8008135 (BOOBIES)
So, I lol'd and put in:
1053 (LOSE)
(No idea why)
He said, "Pfft! Why so inappropriate, Jodie-Ann?"
I lol'd some more. xD
Oh and I got 98% on my math test! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Thank you very much, calculator and brain. :)
post signature
PS: Mostly, I'd like to thank my calculator.
PPS: I got the highest mark in the class. Not to brag or anything. My teacher, Ms. J. was like "The range for marks was from a [insert some number in 40s here, can't remember which number] to a 98.
Some dude in the front of the class was like "Holy crap who got 98?!"
I just smiled gleefully. :)
Things are looking up, my friends. :) Thank you for the wonderful comments! <3

12 run-on sentences.:

meandmythinkingcap said...

Too many things.
Congrats on ur maths score.
Congrats you are an aunt now.
Congrats on your awards.
And I thought 1 sebastian was too much for whole Canada, now Timothy.
So, what the plan to the title?
What series 2:number x?
You are the maths genius, "figure" it out.
Congrats again. You always rock.

aamedor said...

gratz on math score

ishashime said...

yay! you are now an aunt. i bet Sierra is a pretty little angel. and i love her name. :D
oh, we have a timothy now, too? haha.
congrats on the awards. you deserve them, as usual, and wow a 98 percent! that's badass! nice work!

Hazel said...

Congrats on the 98% and your awards! Much deserved!

Furree Katt said...

oh em gee, you're an aunt! ♥ Sierra is a really nice name.
MATH :O wow. 98% is ahhh-maaa-zinnggg!

^ "one sebastian was too much for whole Canada" - HAHAHAHAH! good luck with timothy :P

Cindy said...

yayyyyy an update on what's been happening in your life! so I don't have to go over to canada and manually stalk you...just kidding!...maybe :P
congrats on the new baby (not yours lol) and the 98%!!!! and also your new "friend"...hahaha

Mark said...

Haha congrats on all the awards. I think that boy has something for you, but I'd be creeped out that he was licking his lips too.

mayen said...

wow a new baby in the family. Congratulations both on the awards and babies.

Show us that graduation pic. :)

TheBlogWriter8 said...

What an awesome lovely update! I'm impressed, Jodie-Ann! Great going!!

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

Thanks everyone!!! I will most definitely show pictures of my grad photo once I get it :D

cricketfreak said...

Congratulations on the awesome maths mark! And it's so lovely to hear about some new life, it really is :D AND I WANNA SEE THE GRAD PICS.

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

Thank you! :D And I shall post them once I get them :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...