DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Shopping with Spazzypants! :D

I went shopping downtown with Jasmine today! :D
I bought:
A super cute sweatshirt.
A super cute pair of skinny jeans.
A super cute black scarf.
A super cute cow hat.
A super awesome writing book. :)
YAY ME!

Jasmine bought a sailor hat, awesome glasses and a furry hat, lol. :D

It was so much fun :) There were really attractive dudes working at the stores, haha. One guy seemed gay to me and was SOOOOOOOO HOT OMG OMG OMG. I have to admit, it was mostly because of his stubble. I loooove stubble. It's, like, the sexiest thing ever. :) In my opinion. I love stubble, curly hair and British accents. If you have all, marry me :D If you have one or two, then you're still pretty hot. If you have none then me no want yew.
Sooo... pictures? :D





She was trying to squeeze a boob because the mannequin's nipples were poking out.
Photobooth! :D
post signature

12 run-on sentences.:

Caroline said...

AHAHA at the mannequin! That's a nice red coat though...
awww i love photobooths! xD

Cindy said...

LOLLLLLLLL poor mannequin. hahah I thought your friend was wearing an eye patch with the sailor hat but it's just her fringe

ateeq mughal said...

urghhhhhhh u like stubble dudes :0
i ain't one :(
i just love beard.

Tiffany said...

IT looks like you guys had fun!

ishashime said...

eeee! cow hat! *spazzes*

apple said...

i miss shopping so baaad. i'm jealous of your super cute and super awesome new stuff. :P

meandmythinkingcap said...

love your dress. You should have taken pic of that hottie(just say for educational purpose only)
:)
Sebastian has stubble or curly hair?[Sorry had to pull your leg]

Furree Katt said...

OMGGGG i have missed so much on your blog.

your new hairstyle is REALLY PRETTY! you look stunning. jasmine looks super cute too.



i'm glad to be back!

The Lady of Green Origin said...

You're hair looks ridiculously awesome. And this looks ridiculously fun :) Glad you added to your 'super cute' wardrobe!

Caroline said...

Hi Jodie-Ann! You won an award! I think you've already got it but you still deserve it :)

http://shenanigansofcaroline.blogspot.com/2011/10/versatile-blog-award.html

haze said...

JODIE!!! where are yah now?!

- and cute pictures! hehe :)

PurpleMist. said...

Seems like you guys had fun shopping, nice pictures :D :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...