DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pictures with Jasmine at school :)

Taken from her iPad :D
(Yes, this silly child took it to school)













:D
We're awesome.
post signature

9 run-on sentences.:

Jasmine in Reverse said...

JE PEUX VENIR SUR LE METRO AVEC TOI!

meandmythinkingcap said...

ipad 5? Mine doesnt have camera. Not bad for a pad.

haze said...

oh my god, this is scary. hehe :D

-E- said...

shouldn't you be learning?! this is why canada is in the state it's in.

mayen said...

these are scary.. you guys!

Dee said...

Haha, just love -E-'s comment. There's view people who bring their iPads to class as well.
I'm old fashioned, I like the authentic feel of pen against paper. :)

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Spazzypants: YEYEYEYEYEYE!
@meandmythinkingcap: Not sure. XD Haha!
@haze: LOL!
@-E-: LOL what?! XD This is during lunch! We need a break from listening to teachers drone on and on...
@mayen: LMAO!
@Dee: XD She didn't bring it to learn. We aren't allowed electronics in class. Only at lunch we can bring whatever we want, except cell phones. She brought it to show me and play around with with me.

ishashime said...

a couple of my classmates bring their ipads to school, too and they take notes with it. others bring laptops and such, but i'm with Dee. i'd rather wrestle with pen and paper. teehee.

jacobluver321 said...

lol these pics are funny:)
I like how you don't take dumb selfies like everyone else.
please check out my /innerjoui.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...