DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

No, I haven't died.

I haven't blogged in, like... a week. I've been so busy! What with my birthday and stuff. Family from the States came over so all weekend I was with them. I came home late yesterday because I had AP Psychology after school and late Monday because I had something to do Monday after school that I can't remember right now.
I got tons of money! :D For my birthday. I can't wait to go shopping this weekend with Spazzypants.
And, a friend of the family named Chris who lives in the States got me a Literati! :D
It's really cool. It's powered by Kobo so it works in Canada. :) I already got a few books on it :D Tipping The Velvet by Sarah Waters and Welcome To Temptation by Jennifer Crusie. I love anything by Jennifer Crusie. She's my absolute favourite author :D
So, yeah I'm still alive and I'm going to try to blog continuously. Not like once every zillion years. xD
Me, an aunt and my bro who for some reason looks high.
Me, an aunt and my bro. LOL, her eyes XD
OMG MY EYES
This one looks normal. Hehe.
Me at my sweet sixteen :)


Me and my Aunt Myrna!! <3 

PEACE! <3
post signature
PS: Looking for a cool tumblr?! Come here.

16 run-on sentences.:

meandmythinkingcap said...

Welcome back. Missed you and that dress is so prettttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyy.

haze said...

you loooook really sweet and pretty! belated happy birthday again. ♥♥♥

haze said...

and eeeek! thanks for plugging! means sooo much. will do yours in tumblar. ♥

Tiffany said...

Your hair looks really good and I love the dress.
I missed your posts!

Caroline said...

Was wondering what happened to you :P
Your dress is pretty!

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Woah. You look gorgeous! Love the hair. Happy belated birthday.

Dee said...

Wow, looks like you went all out with your B-day as you looked stunning! Hope you enjoyed it. :)

Hazel said...

You look so thin! And thats such a pretty dress!

cricketfreak said...

Oh wow you look really pretty! :)

Cindy said...

woahhhh your hair looks awesome! I can't get over how different you look!!! good/pretty different...not that you weren't before. yeah I'm socially awkward :/

r.alsharif said...

Getting money is waaay better than getting a present that way you can buy whatever you want :D Lol and your eyes look pretty! And you're sweet sixteen pic, All hail princess Jodie!! :D

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@meandmythinkingcap: Thanks!! :D And tank youu!
@haze: Thanks! <3 <3 And hehe no problem! Thank youu!
@Tiffany: Thank youuuu!!!! :D Aw, I feel special :D
@Caroline: Haha! Thanks!!
@TBW: Thank youu! <3
@Dee: Haha yeah I did xD Thank youu! I did :D
@Hazel: Haha sadly yeah XD And thanks!!
@cricketfreak: Thank youu!
@Cindy: Thank youu! <3 :D Hahahaha!!! XD
@r.alsharif: I totally agree!!! Thank you so much! Hahahahahaha!

Lea-Marie said...

Monday= with ME :D
(friendship circle, bro)

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

No, Wednesday!!! Lol. Monday's Thanksgiving!!

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

Oh, wait you're talking about last week. LOL. Sozzz.

ishashime said...

why are you so gawgeous? haha. looks like it was an awesome sweet sixteen. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...