DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

My male gym teacher was dancing to Madonna.

No joke.
In gym class, we have to do utter stupidities like jog around the ENTIRE school in the FREEZING weather in a t-shirt and shorts. Multiple laps, I must add.
Then, we must return to class and get on the fancy-smancy bikes that I can't figure out how to set properly. And these fancy-smancy rowing machines that I have to admit are pretty awesome. Then we went on some circuit thing... IT. WAS. HORRIBLE.
ANYWAYS. We were exercising to eighties songs LOL. And my teacher was dancing around like a maniac. XD It was SOOO funny.
Really. Hilarious.
Before we went outside, he was like, "Everyone take your shirts off. Yes, even you girls. You can go out in your bras."
We all stared at him.
Some girl said, "Is he serious?"
Then, he laughed and said, "LET'S GO!"
He's... normal. Totally normal.
post signature

7 run-on sentences.:

meandmythinkingcap said...

you should have taken video of him dancing to madonna and blackmail him to give A for all gym tests

Mark said...

Nah the guy had a good point, all that moving around would have really heated you up and caused some serious sweat, it might have been good for you to remove your shirt. Having said that, at least he's better than my male PE teacher, who was caught with a student in his back seat.

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Yikes! He's normal- aha! Totally normal.

Cindy said...

.........I really hope he was kidding otherwise :/ pervert alert!! hahaha

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@meandmythinkingcap: LMAOO YESSSS!
@Mark: -.-' I. Hate. Gym. Class. D;
AND OMG OMG OMG LMAOOOOOOOO!
@TBW: LOOOOOL yes.
@Cindy: He was LOL XD

Hazel said...

Haha I'd have loved a P.E teacher like this, mine was a women who didn't really have much time for me lol!

ishashime said...

funny! my former PE teacher was a bit of a slavedriver. hahaha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...