DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Monsters.

These people are monsters.
In psychology a few days ago, we watched Earthlings, which you can also watch online here.
WARNING: It is really disturbing. It's on animal cruelty. The things these people do to these poor animals made me so angry and so sad at the same time. They are MONSTERS. No normal human beings could do things like this! None! Not when anesthetics exist! Make the animals feel no pain, for God's sakes!
Kay, how would you like it if I decided, "Hmm. Your skin looks nice. But, it would look better on my feet." Then, I cut your throat and rip your skin off, just like that? Huh? HOW WOULD YOU LIKE THAT, YOU BOOBIE HEAD?!
...I'm going shopping with Jasmine on Sunday.
:)
BTW: The movie is VERY graphic. So, be warned. Tears came out of my eyes from the horrible way the animals were treated.
It's not right.
Yeah, it's for food and clothing. But, they can be treated humanely. Not like they're garbage.
post signature

8 run-on sentences.:

Mark said...

Animal testing is one of those things I hate, but can somehow manage to accept the existence of. If they were to use anaesthetic they run the risk of ruining the results, or "putting the animal to sleep". Still, I could never watch an animal being experimented on. I wouldn't watch a cow be killed but I'd happily eat a burger.

cricketfreak said...

Uh. I'd rather not watch, honestly.

apple said...

don't think i can afford to watch that. scared of blood, injections and medical processes. :P

haze said...

how cruel!

ateeq mughal said...

literally i thought i would cry and then i had to shut that horrible movie,
i just can't believe, and horrible thing i am a non-veg, it is so not good

Hazel said...

I don't really wanna watch that tbh, I deteste animal cruelty with a passion!

If it's anything to do with raccoon dogs and uggs then I was already fighting the tears from reading it in the papers.

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Mark: I agree. I'm trying to not eat burgers at fast food restaurants though. The meat is really not good.
@cricketfreak: I don't blame you.
@apple: Haha!
@haze: I agree!
@ateeq mugha: Me too! I started crying :(
@Hazel: Me too! Yeah, the movie would make you sob!

camilaullauri said...

I've watched a few movies that relate to the same thing and that is one of the reasons i refuse to eat meat, or chicken. I've been about 11 months vegetarian and plan on keep on going.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...