DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

100 000 VIEWS, PEOPLE!
HOLY COW!
Can you believe this?! I have over 100 000 views! :O This is amazing. This is insane. This is... this is... holy smokes, I don't even know what this is.
But, really.
OMG.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.
Can't believe this.
Can't.
Oh... my... Gosh.
I think I'm going to cry. *Wipes at eyes*
Good God.
HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?! :O
Thank you, everyone! OH MY GOSH. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I have to make a vlog now. I have no choice. Once I get 100 000 views, a vlog must be made. Hm...
I videotaped myself singing a few days ago. Wanna see that?
Or should I make a vlog about getting 100 000 views and be like "Thanks everyone for giving me all these views!" etc.?
Hm.
If I do a new vlog, I would love to get a cake and celebrate. But my rents would be like "Y U BUY CAKE?!"
So yeah. That won't work.
I feel so boss right now. Like seriously. I feel so good. My mood is like so amazing right now. I actually might be in the best mood of my life.
No joke.
I wonder when I'll reach 200 000?
500 000?
900 000?
1 000 000!? :O (Probably never)
Thank you, guys! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
post signature
PS: I'm going to upload the video of me singing I think. I don't have time to make a new vlog. I'm going out to my step-mom's aunt's house and then tomorrow, I have to go to the library and type up and print my stupid English essay. -.-'
PPS: Never mind. I have just watched the video of me singing. It's horrible. So, I shall find the time to do a vlog. At some point... XD
Byeee! <3

15 run-on sentences.:

Mark said...

That is really great :) Congrats. I'm nearing 10,000 and I expect I would react like this to just that. As for cake, buying cake is it's own reason to buy cake.

Come At Me Bro said...

This is great!

Caroline said...

Awww Congrats!! That is awesome, I'm so happy for you, your blog has come so far, wish I found it sooner
What about sing something dedicated to us? *puppy eyes* aha just joking..i think

meandmythinkingcap said...

congrats... time to celebrate

Cindy said...

CONGRATULATIONSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no idea how long I've been following you but it feels like forever and I'm pretty sure at least 20000000 of those views are from me <3 hahaha I'm yet to reach 1000 (most of those were probably from myself...awks)

ishashime said...

oh wow! this is so badass!
i only have like 2k views or so. they pale in comparison to your staggering number of views! i shall now crawl in a corner. haha. kidding.
of course not! i shall celebrate with you! get cake anyway? haha.

Ezazi said...

OMGOMGOMG! HIGH ME, YOU GORGEOUS BRILLIANT VLOGGER!=D

*hugs you tightly*

mayen said...

While reading this post, I'm picturing you in front of a stage holding a trophy while you said what is written here. It's a funny thought but I like it. Congrats dear girl. you deserve it! :)

S. Mahnoor Shah said...

Congrats! :D Hope you get many more views.. :)

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Mark: Thank you! :D Haha! I spazzed when I reached 10 000 xD And yes CAKE IS AWESOME!
@Come At Me Bro: Thank you! :D
@meandmythinkingcap: Thanks! And yes, indeed :D
@Cindy: Thank you!!! :D Hahaha!! LOL NO! A lot of those views are probably from me LOOOL!
@ishashime: Thank youu!!! :D Teehee :3 LOL no don't do that :P Hhahahahahaha!!!! I got a Twix chocolate bar XD LOOL!
@Ezazi: Thank youuuuuu! <3
@mayen: LMAOOO THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING! LOLOLOL! Thank you so much!
@S. Mahnoor Shah: Thank you so much! <3

cricketfreak said...

Wow! That is really amazing.

PurpleMist. said...

Hahaha your happiness is so contagious :D

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@cricketfreak: Thanks! :D
@PurpleMist.: Haha! :D

Hazel said...

Aww wow that's really impressive! Well done!

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

Thank youu! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...