DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, October 24, 2011

As you can see,

I haven't blogged in about fifty years or so. My apologies for disappearing, guys!
I stopped blogging because I was feeling really crappy. I feel a bit better now. I don't want to go into why I was feeling crappy. But, it was like this huge cloud was just hanging over me.
Yep, it was just as depressing as it sounds.
Oh, and I've decided no more psychologist for me. My reason: I cannot live in my house anymore. As you all must know by now, my home life is absolutely horrible. If I become a psychologist, I need AT LEAST a PhD to get a job in Quebec. Do you KNOW how much school that is? How many years that is stuck in my house?
Hells to the no.
I would much rather take a three year program in college, start my career, move out, and maybe go back to school afterwards for my PhD.
I've already gone to open houses. I have to submit my application starting in mid January and the deadline is March first. So basically, I have to get interviewed or something for one college and for another, I have to write a letter of intent which I am really, really scared about.
I will try to blog tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I will. I will really try because I love blogging...
Anyways, bye!
post signature
PS: I've been on Tumblr like everyday xD Just in case you want to send me some messages, or whatever. I'm always on it. So... yeah.
PPS: I have to say a huge thanks to my friends for getting me through this really depressing time. Because no really, it was depressing.
Jasmine, Bipreet, Felicia and Léa <3 Thanks a lot, girls. Love you!

11 run-on sentences.:

mayen said...

I was wondering what happened to you. I thought you abandoned blogger for tumblr. I may not know what exactly is going on but I'm sure i know the feeling of being crappy. I hope everything will turn out as you planned. You sound so mature on this post. Sometimes I forget you're at your teens. cheers my dear and please don't leave your blog. I love reading them. :)

-E- said...

my advice on the letter of intent is not to try anything fancy. just concisely outline why you want to go there and your career goals.

meandmythinkingcap said...

sounds bad. sorry Jodie. Hope things turn around soon

Mark said...

Glad you're feeling kind of better. If you really wanted to become a psychologist you would put yourself through all that time at home. I know someone who is in a lot of education, and has a less than perfect home life, but she sticks with it because it's something she really wants to do.

Cindy said...

I'm happy to hear that you're feeling better but it seriously sucks that you were feeling bad in the first place :( sorry, really bad with words here. just know hat although us bloggers are spread out across the world we're all here for you whatever you decide to do :) hope you get everything you wanted and more

Hazel said...

Aww I had wondered where you had gone! I'm glad you're feeling better though. I don't know the situation at home but I hope everything's okay :)

haze said...

I'm so happy to hear from you again but the post made me sad. Delaying your dreams because you have to is not a good feeling at all. Especially when we all know that you really, really want it.

You have to promise, Jodie, you won't stop dreaming and going for Psych. (no matter what!)

And your friends are awesome!
Smile now, J!
xx

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@mayen: Lol xD Thank you so much, mayen <3 your comment means so much :)
@-E-: Thanks!! :)
@meandmythinkingcap: Thank you so much <3
@Mark: Yes, well, when you've been living with this situation since you were nearly five, you really won't want to live with it some more.
@Cindy: Thank you :) Thank you so much, Cindy <3
@Hazel: Thank you so much!! <3 Things will get better, I hope.
@haze: Thank you :) Your comment made me tear up. :3 Thank you so much, haze <3
@Everyone: Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you all!! I love you guys! <3

ishashime said...

i was actually wondering where you had disappeared to.
also, i'm sure you'll do great whatever you choose to do. college is another chapter in your life and it might seem scary at first, but you'll pull through. good luck on applications and everything. stay awesome! you were missed! >:D<

Of One Heart said...

Hmm. Sounds sad. But I'm glad the crappy phase passed. Thank goodness for good people in your life! Jodie, hun, here's a hug!

xoxo

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@ishashime: Thanks a lot! <3 :)
@Of One Heart: OOOH LOVING THE NEW NAME! :D And thank you so much <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...